Chapter 11

Kiara

Mr Williams is acting weird today. It started when he first saw me this morning, I think it’s because of the incident last week. I think he is still angry at me. "Oh God, i hope he doesn't shout at me again." 

We started today's work with the contract signing meeting with Mr Marco. 

The meeting was uncomfortable because Mr Marco kept looking at me unprofessionally. He is a greedy and disgusting old man. 

"Ewww ugh, i just want to punch his ugly old face

The meeting was not long, Mr Marco left the conference room looking too happy. Well he will not be this happy when he sees the profit we will make from his restaurants. 

He does not think long term, thats the advantage we used to buy his business. He is pretty dumb so is his lawyer. 

When they left, I packed up the contract files on the conference table, then I and Mr Williams walked silently to his office. 

We found Mr Black seated and spinning on Mr Williams chair, when we entered the office. Mr Black is such a vibe, I like Mr Black. He is fun guy and he is carefree. He is respectful to everyone, he does not care about people's position. Unlike my "cough, cough" boss. 

Mr Williams asked me to make their coffee, so, I quickly put the contract files on Mr Williams table and I greeted Mr Black with a smile and he smiled back. 

"Oh, he is so cute. When he smiles, his dimples pop up on his cheeks and i just want to pinch it. But i can't, he is my bosses best friend". 

I left to make their coffee in the break room. While I was making the coffee, I realized that I have not even asked Isabella about her cafe. I know she has bought a building, but i didn't even ask about the progress. 

"Damn, I am a bad friend, I only talked about my problems and I forgot about her problems, she helped me with Mr Williams and made me feel better" , I thought as i hit my head with my hand. 

Once i get home i will apologize to her and we will discuss about her cafe, i decided. 

Beep, beep. 

The sound from the coffee machine brought me out of my thoughts. I pour the coffee into two cups, black with two cubes of sugar for Mr Williams and cream with four cubes of sugar for Mr Black. I put the cups on a tray and i started taking it to Mr Williams office. 

I was almost at the door of Mr Williams office when i heard Mr Black say; 

"Anyway Kiara looks beautiful today, i didn't think she will ever change her dressing style". 

I opened the door to enter the office, and Mr Williams responded; 

"Umm who is Kiara?" 

I froze with the tray in my hands. 

I stood at the door for like three minutes, looking at Mr Williams. 

"Wow, i have worked with this man for five years and he doesn't know my name. He doesn't know my fucking name. Ah, He really is an arrogant bastard. Fuck, i hate him so much right now that i can punch his fucking handsome face". These thoughts were just running in my head as I stood frozen at the door. 

I looked at Mr Black and he has a shocked look on his face. Well I guess I am not the only one who thinks that question is outrageous. 

I composed myself and walked straight to the table, two pairs of eyes follwed my movement as i placed the tray on the table. The atmosphere in office room was tense. 

I picked up the files that I am to work on today and I looked straight into Mr Williams eyes, "My name is Kiara Knight, I am the personal assistant of the CEO of Williams Industry and I have worked with Mr Williams for 5 years". 

I forced a smile on my face, "I will work on these files now sir, if you need me you just beep me and I will be here" I walked out of the office with my head held high and I didn't bother to look at his reaction or wait for his response. 

I went straight to my office and didn't mind the other workers who were still staring at me like they did this morning. 

I sat down, took a deep breath and started working. Five minutes later, I was busy with my work and I heard an annoying voice, which unfortunately belongs to the one and only Cindy Jade, Mr Williams frustrating girlfriend. 

"Who are you", she asked. 

"I mean today started out great, but now i feel like shit". 
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, ok so i have no excuse. So pls just vote and comment. Love y'all❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘