Chapter 13

Kiara

Its been a week since Mr Williams apologized to me. That day, I really wasn't expecting it, but I appreciated it because that was the first time he ever apologized to me. "Shocking huh" 

Anyway, we have gone back to our normal working relationship, we are not tense around each other. The only exception now is that I dress to kill, Isa's words not mine.  

Isabella has taken the responsibility upon herself to dress me up for work every day. Sometimes, my colleagues in the office don't recognize me and Mr Williams too. They are still getting used to my new look. 

The only downside is that some girls in the office keeps glaring at me. When I told Isa, she said they were just jealous that I was more beautiful than them. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Through out this week, I have been busy planning for the company's annual charity ball. It's a ball held by our company to fund different orphanagesIt's going to hold tomorrow and I have been going crazy trying to make everything perfect, just like Mr Williams wants it. 

I am in Mr Williams office right now, I just finished explaining all the details for tomorrow. 

"Ok that will be all for today. Remember you are my date tomorrow, i need to know the color of your dress to match. Send it to me tomorrow", he responds. 

I am going to be Mr Williams date tomorrow because he does not have anyone else to go with. He broke up with Cindy, which is a good thing. This is the first time that I am taking this role, even if it is part of my job. Since I have been working for him, he always had a different girl for every occasion. 

I left the office immediately, and now I am on my way to the mall to meet Isabella. I don't have a dress for tomorrow, so Isa is helping me out. 

When I arrived at the mall, I found Isa in her favorite store and she has picked out some dresses already. 

I tried on those dresses and many others, but they just weren't the right ones. They were either too revealing or did not just fit me. 

Then we went to other stores and tried on different dresses but still didn't find the right one. 

I was about to give up, and I just wanted to go home. 

"Isa, lets just go home. I can just use on of your dresses, I am tired and hungry" I said. 

"No, we can't, lets just go to one last store and if we can't find your dress we can go hime, ok" she persisted. 

"Fine, lets go" I agreed. 

She took me to the store and immediately I entered I spotted a beautiful black long sleeves dress with a high slit on display. 

Isa followed my eyes and she squealed when she saw the dress. 

Kiaras dress

Kiaras dress

"Oh my God, that's the dress. You have to take it." 

She ran to the mannequin and started examining the dress. I followed her and also examined the dress. 

"I like it", I told Isa. 

"Yeah me too" Then she called the store clerk to bring the dress in my size. 

When the dress came, I quickly went to the changing room to put it on. I came out of the changing room and showed Isa and a big and proud smile appears on her face. 

She took my hands and put me in front of a mirror. 

"Wow", I admired myself. 

"I know, that's the right word. I mean your curves are on display in all the right places". 

I blushed when she said that. The store clerk then decided to spoil the mood by saying, 

"And it just costs a thousand dollars" 

"WHAT" I and Isa exclaimed at the same time. 

I looked at myself in the mirror and thought, is it worth it. Isa came to me and whispered, "Don't worry I will reduce the price, this is my fort. Just don't say anything and do as I say" 

Isa started bargaining with the Clerk, 

"We will pay 500" Isa said with no expression on her face. 

"I am sorry madam but it has a fixed price that can't be negotiable" 

"Oh, that's bad. I just thought to help you because your store is empty with no customers. Well then, we will just go somewhere else. Kiara, take off the dress and lets go". 

I looked at Isa and she signaled me to go change. I started walking towards the changing room but the clerk stopped me. 

"Wait" 

"Yes", Isa said. 

"Let me go talk with the manager to see what I can do", the clerk said and went. 

"Isa are you sure about this" I asked worried. 

"Don't worry, this is just part of the process. She will not tell anyone, but she will come back and say that the manager can only allow 800 dollars" Isa assured. 

"Ok" 

The clerk came back and as Isabella predicted, she said the same thing. 

"Ok, we will pay 700. That's all we have right now" 

The clerk looked around, like to see if anyone was around. 

"Ok, fine", she agreed. 

I went to the changing room to remove the dress, so that the clerk can package it. 

We paid and left the store. 

"Wow Isa, you are really good with these things", I complemented her. 

"What can I say, I have many talents", we laughed together and went home. 
_______________________________________
Hey guys, so i have decided to start uploading regularly again. Pls don't forget to vote, comment and follow me.
Also I am uploading this book on another app called
"NOVELCAT" pls just go on there and follow me. Thanks guys for you love and support. Love you❤️❤️😘😍😍❤️❤️❤️😘😘