Why Did You Do It? Ch. 15

Hey guys!! I was actually on time this week X)

  sssooooo anywhoo the NEXT chapter will reveal what everyone has been waiting for! and i promise it jst keeps getting better from there! Ive also been thinking to add a few new chapters so its longer X)

hope everyone likes this one X)

QUESTION OF THE UPLOAD: If you could be a disney movie charcter.....who wld you be? (Ex: Belle? Simba? Lilo? Flounder? doesn't jst have to be a princess)

Cheesehead would totally be Jasmine from Aladdin! I mean come on~ She wears a cool outfit, SHE HAS A PET TIGER, she's a princess, she has a hot boy toy, her hot boy toy HAS A MONKEY FOR A PET, they have cool adventures, and did i mention tht she's got a super cute boy toy who wld go to awesome extents jst 2 meet her?? YAAA! hahaha she's my favorite princesss! but if i were her id get a belly ring....you know to complete the outfit? ahahhaa

OKAY OKAY ill stop tlking story time now!

Thanks so much to the above for the awesome cover>>>>

much love,

cheesehead

Chapter Fifteen

          The next morning, Angie woke up in a fog. She slid out of bed, and went down stairs, rubbing her head. She didn't understand why she didn't feel good. She wasn't the one drinking, and shouldn't have had a hangover.

          "Morning Angie," Kate smiled.

          "Morning," Angie muttered, sitting down at the kitchen table.

          "Did you sleep alright?" Maya asked, putting a pancake on her plate.

          "Angie hardly sleeps," Allie interjected, "If you hear someone roaming the halls late at night. It's her." Allie turned her head, and smiled at Angie. Angie gave her a weak smile back, and started to eat.

          "Allie will you go wake up Jared?" Maya asked, "He's coming with us to the funeral whether he likes it or not. He's not coming later, or by himself, he's coming with us."

          Angie's eyes widened, and she suddenly remembered everything that happened last night. "But I have to get ready," Allie complained.

          "Allison," Maya warned.

          "I'll wake him," Angie volunteered.

          Everyone turned to look at her with questioning eyes. "Yeah, Allie has to get ready," Angie continued, "It won't take me that long to get ready myself. Don't worry; I won't take any lip from him."

          Maya nodded, and gave her a small smile.

          Angie took that as a go get him, and ran up the stairs. She walked down the hall, and knocked on the door. "Go away," Jared moaned. Angie sighed, and opened the door. "I said go away," Jared yelled, and then threw up into the trash can.

          Angie closed the door behind her, and walked over to the bed. "What do you want?" He asked, giving her an evil glare.

          "Do you not remember what happened last night?" Angie whispered, sitting on the edge of the bed.

          Jared's eyes widened, and he muttered, "Oh God, what did I do?"

          "Jared, you were very drunk. As you said yourself, 'you were drunk as a...uh drunk person,'" Angie told him, "Lisa apparently brought it, and you two were sitting on the beach drinking. I had to drag you back into the house."