Why Did You Do It? Ch. 25

Hey Guys!!!

  I don't really havvve much to say except spring break is coming up soon so im super excited and cannnnt wait!! hahahahahah

Also once again thanks to the above for another awesome coverr X)

Love you all!!

cheesehead

ps. don't hate me:(

Chapter Twenty Five

          After Jared left, Kate gave Angie the phone and mouthed to her that it was her mom. “Mom?” Angie asked. She pressed the phone to her ear, and turned around so she couldn’t see Maya, Kate, or Allie.

          “Hi Angie,” Jessica said in a sweet voice.

          “What’s wrong?” Angie asked.

          “Nothing’s wrong,” Jessica laughed. “Is it wrong for me to want to call you?”

          “I’m not that far away,” Angie told her, “And I’ve only been gone for a few days.”

          “But it feels like forever,” Jessica moaned, “The house is so quiet without my baby in it.”

          “Mom,” Angie groaned.

          “When are you coming home?” Jessica complained.

          “I don’t know,” She sighed.

          “Well hurry,” Jessica ordered. “So how’s the Shay family? What’s everyone like? Are they any different?”

          “Of course they’re different,” Angie laughed.

          “Isabel told me about you and Jared,” She said, “What’s going on there? Huh? Why didn’t you tell me about that?”

          “Because I haven’t talked with you,” Angie grumbled.

          “So what happened? Huh, huh?” Jessica asked.

          “Mom,” She groaned, “Could we just talk about this when I get home?”

          “Are they standing there?” Jessica sighed.

          Angie looked back at Kate, who was eating something at the table. “Yeah,” Angie answered, “So how are things at home? How can the house be so quiet if Dad’s there?”

          “He’s been on a business trip,” She grumbled, “It was last minute, and he offered to take me, but I didn’t want to go to Colorado. There’s nothing special there.”        

          “Tell that to the Colodians,” Angie joked. She could hear her Mother’s quiet chuckle on the other line.

          “Oh I miss you, my Angie,” Jessica chuckled. Angie rolled her eyes, and shifted her weight. “Did you go in the ocean?” Jessica asked.

          A slow blush covered Angie’s cheeks. “Why are you asking so many questions?” Angie countered.

          “Oh calm down Angela,” Her mother laughed.