UPDATES & ANNOUNCEMENTS

Hey guys,
Hope we have all been staying safe and wearing our masks, washing our hands and using our sanitizers too. If you have taken the vaccine leave this comment below💉.

I honestly cannot begin to explain how grateful I am to every single one of you. For giving my book a chance, voting and enjoying it. I want to say a big thank you. I made it to 17k reads. That's crazyyyy. Thank you so much for the love and for coming back. 
  I had taken some time off writing because of school but you guys give me inspiration to write with this being said I want to write a new book but with a twist.
  You all have the opportunity of getting a story you've always wanted but have never seen to be written. The new book I want to start will be based off of what you want me to write.
So guys send in what you want to see me write, a story you've wanted to read for a while but have never seen. I will be choosing the top 3 best narratives or stories and of course will make sure to mention every single person who sent in their own thoughts. Also it could be any genre(lol except horror🤧). I will do my best to put the top three narratives into a bigger picture. Can't wait to hear from you guys❤️💜.

Love you all. 😘😘