𝗈𝗇𝖾

"Jayda?!" A white girl from Jayda's school named Emily called out

Jayda turned around and her eyes widened at the sight.

Emily had on a neon pink one-piece thong and about 7 inch platform heels.

"It's lil baby" she looked at Emily still shocked.

"Oh sorry" she blushed. "I didn't know you were a stripper?" She said and Jayda shook her head.

"I'm not, but I could most definitely say the same about you" Jayda said zipping up her jacket.

"You know just making a little extra cash" Emily smiled showing her bright pink braces.

Emily didn't need to make a little extra cash her family had money. She just wanted to be seen.

She got around too but that wasn't none of Jayda's business.

"Yea I can see that" Jayda said putting on her Air Force 1s.

"I'll see you at school tho" she said waving before walking off.

"A damn shame" Jayda shook her head as she put on some lipgloss and gathered her things.

She was a bottle girl and she worked as a bartender sometimes.

Unlike Emily, she WAS actually making a little extra cash so she could move up out of her mom's house.

She walked out side and seen her Uber pulling up.

The black Nissan pulled up and Jayda got in the backseat.

She was silent as the Uber drove her to the gas station.

Once he got there she got out and walked into the store.

She walked to the chips and grabbed her some hot fries and a red gatorade.

She looked at the pickles and grabbed two.

"Yea that and some backwoods" she heard and she quickly looked up at the register.

She seen the back of a tall , lightskin dude.

He turned around and she quickly got off of her tippy toes and walked over to the candy.

She grabbed some sour belts and walked to the register noticing the boy was gone.

She paid for her snacks and was turning to leave but ran into somebody.

"Damn" she looked up and mugged the person.

"Yea i need 50 dollars on pump 4 too" the same boy put some money in the counter before glancing down at Jayda.

"The fuck" she mumbled walking away because she knew she was staring.

She walked out of the store and started walking towards her moms house.

She walked down the dark streets with one of her airpods in her ear.

Once she finally made it to her moms house she used her key to unlock the door I only to noticed the locks where changed.

"Dumb slut" she mumbled going to the side of the house and opening the guest room window.

She always made sure she left it unlocked just in case.

She walked back  to the front of the house and unlocked the door before opening and closing it.

She seen her mother come around the corner from the kitchen with some man behind her.

"How did you get in here?" She looked her up and down.

"My key" Jayda held it up before walking towards the kitchen.

Her mom looked up and the man and furrowed her eyebrows making him shrug.

He was supposed to change the locks, which he did but Jayda was just a step ahead.

"My man said he saw you at a strip club. You stripping? I should kick your fast ass out"

"For one why is your nigga at a strip club? Two did he tell you what I was doing there? Making money so  you can eat! His fat ass can't even feed himself that's why he stay rummaging through them cabinets" she said and the mad mugged her.

"And no I'm not stripping" Jayda made it clear before walking upstairs to her room.

She slid off her shoes before taking off her sweatsuit.

She walked into her bathroom and ran some hot bath water.

Once the tub filled she slowly eased her way into the batch.

She washed her body and scrubbed with her sugar scrub.

She let the water down the drain before turning on the shower and washing and rinsing one more time.

She got out and dried off with her towel before going to her bed.

She plugged her phone up to the charger and put something on the tv.

She laid down and watched it till she eventually fell asleep .

𝗲𝘅𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 ..