𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

"Doom" Jayda mumbled trying to lift up

"Doom" she said pushing him off of her and sitting up.

"Doom!" she gasped looking down at her naked body.

"Doom" she put her hand over her mouth as memories started to flood her mind.

"Bro shut that shit up" Doom huffed pulling the covers over his head.

"Mean bitch" she said grabbing her phone.

She stretched as she hissed from the soreness in her legs.

"Eric" she tapped him and he huffed before quickly getting up out of the bed.

"Jayda don't start this shit" he looked at her crazy before walking to the bathroom and slamming the door.

"What i even do?" How im in the wrong cus you was crushing my ribs" she mumbled before standing up out of the bed and swinging on the air.

She walked into his closet before grabbing a t-shirt and a pair of ethikas.

She walked back out and seen Doom sleep in the bed.

"Not a morning person I see" she mumbled walking into his bathroom.

She ran her some bath water and put some bubble bath in the tub.

Once the tub filled up she sat in slowly.

She sat fully in them looked around before doing a small kick before hopping out a grabbing a hand towel.

She got back in the tub and washed her body a few times before getting up , turning on the shower and rinsing off.

She got out and went under the sink and got a new toothbrush.

She brushed her teeth and got dress before going downstairs into the kitchen.

She grabbed Dooms Bluetooth speaker and connected her phone to it before putting on Jungle by Drake.

She looked through the cabinets and took out Bread , eggs , bacon, potatoes and biscuits.

She started to cook as her music played.

Once she was done cooking she started making 2 plates.

Once she was done she set the plates up and took the orange juice out of the fridge.

She poured the orange juice in the glasses and took out her phone before taking a few pictures.

"Damn" she heard and looked and seem Doom walking down the stairs.

"I made you something" she said chewing on her lip.

"Thank you" he mumbled sitting down at the table.

She paused her music and looked at him.

"Two things" she said and he looked at her.

"One the eggs might taste nasty because ion eat eggs and this was my first time making them" she said and he shrugged.

"What else" he mumbled as he started eating.

"I need a ride to the store after you finish up" she said and he nodded already knowing.

"Okay" she sat down and said her grace before she started eating.

"Doom so did you like the breakfast" Jayda mumbled as she pushed the the basket around walmart"

"Yea you outdid yourself" he patted her shoulder before walking up to the plan b's "here they go" he said and handing her one.

"Grab a few more" he said and he grabbed 3 more.

"You're saying i outdid myself as if-

"Lil baby!"

Jayda quickly passed doom the plan b she had and he threw them into the basket before hitting a corner.

She looked around and seen Murda walking down with some girl.

"Murda don't ever" she eyed him.

"Tell doom i already seen his ass, that big ass head ain't hit the corner quick enough" he said making the girl by him laugh.

"Nigga what?" She tried not to laugh as she kept walking.

"So y'all fucking?" He asked and she shook her head.

"This not for me" she said, "and doom just my ride"she mumbled as he came back around the corner.

"I heard you talking that shit bitch boy" he dapper Murda up.

"Who's this" he looked down at the girl.

"Sammy" she spoke up.

"Oh" he mumbled walking behind Jayda.

"Who is she to you?" Jayda asked as they all walked.

"My girl" Murda said making Jayda widen her eyes.

"Hm" she nodded.

"You sound like a- nevermind" the girl Sammy laughed.

"Oh" Jayda said.

"It ain't gonna be no beef between my favo and my girl right?" Murda looked between the two.

"Nigga hell nah" Jayda said getting into the line.

"I'll catch y'all then" he said dapping doom up and hugging Jayda before walking away.

They put the plan bs and snacks in on the conveyer and Jayda grabbed a 7up out of the mini fridge.

"This too" she mumbled as the lady scanned it and passed it back.

Doom started to pay and she grabbed the plan b before taking it with the 7up.

"Damn you ain't waste no time huh" he said eyeing her and she shrugged.

"Cant take no chances" she said and he shrugged as they walked out of the store.

They hopped in the car and doom pulled off.

Once he made it to his house he pulled into the driveway and they sat there.

"I like the tint on here" Jayda said not looking at him.

"Me too" he said.

"But it's kind of hot in here" she said.

"And the backseat is really spacious-

"Go" he mumbled and she quickly got up and hopped in the backseat.

"Doom dab me up" she said recording a video.

"You finna clean my car too" he mumbled as he took some disinfectant wiped out of the glove compartment.

She wiped down the back seat twice then got up out the car.

"Give me that pill" she mumbled grabbing the Walmart back from doom.

𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 !! 𝗯𝘆𝗲 💜