𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

"Jayda somebody here for you" Heaven said handing Jayda a tray of shots

"Bro what the fuck" she mumbled grabbing it and walking to the section.

"Okay but y'all don't have to always come up to my job tho" she said putting the shots on the table.

"Heyyyy lil baby" Murda said making her look at him.

"Scoot over" she looked at Mar because he happened to be at the end of the booth.

He looked at her before pulling her into his lap.

"This is fine" she said shrugging.

"So what have you boys been up too" she said looking Doom in his eyes.

He stared back and nobody said nothing as they stared at eachother.

A few minutes passed by and Jayda got up before grabbing her tray.

"Well since y'all acting slow I'm leaving" she mumbled.

"Bye bestie come by tomorrow" Murda waved and Jayda walked away.

"So glad my shift is almost over" she watched the Emily girl walk on stage.

"Didn't she go to your school?" Heaven said and Jayda nodded.

"Yep now she popping pussy all around town" Jayda said.

"How is school for you?" Heaven asked and Jayda shrugged.

"It's good I only need 1 more credit so I switched to online courses and I should be finished by the end of this semester" she said.

"I'm really proud of you" Heaven nodded.

Jayda was doing so good in school until her mom first started doing drugs and she had to start working.

It caused her to fail the 10th grade but she got on top of her school work and she is now able to graduate early.

"Thank you Heaven, forreal" she gave her a hug.

"OH SHIT!" Somebody yelled followed by many gasps.

Jayda looked up and seen Emily's body dropping from the poll.

"Ohh my godd" Jayda busted out laughing making Heaven push her lightly.

She smacked the ground and everyone gasped again.

"Wait is she dead?!" Jayda tried to stifle her laughter.

Some of the gaurds ran over to Emily and Jayda handed her tray to Heaven.

"I'm gone for the night" she said.

"Why y'all got them fucking poles so high?" Somebody yelled from the crowd.

"Why would her goofy ass go all the way to the top, she not no damn chimpanzee" Jayda said more to herself.

She went to the locker room and quickly got dressed.