𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

"Murda Bidness!" Jayda yelled jumping on him

"Wassup lil baby" he said hugging her.

After they dropped her off that night Murda would always come to the club to check on Jayda.

This is just their first time linking up.

"Where Doom cute ass at?" Jayda said making Murda eye her.

"You ain't on that with Doom forreal" he said walking in the house making her follow him.

"Boy I am on that with him , he the one that's playing" she shrugged as they seen Doom coming out the kitchen.

Jayda made eye contact with him before rolling her eyes.

"Them bitches gon get stuck" he walked to the couch sat down.

"They not" she mumbled looking at the red gatorade in his hand.

"Can I get some" she said and he looked and her like she had two heads.

"No" he said and she frowned.

"Please—

"Aye how you know Tay?" Murda sat down on the other couch.

"I told y'all that's my bitch" she shrugged and Doom squinted his eyes.

"She like pussy?" Doom asked and Jayda shrugged.

"I dunno but she like mine" she said making him shake his head.

"The question is do you like pussy?" Murda said and Jayda laughed.

"Obviously but I swing both ways so" she said before shrugging.

"You a faggot" Doom said and she ignored him.

"Murda bidness can I have some snacks" Jayda said getting up and he shrugged.

"Look in the kitchen" he said and she got up.

She looked through the cabinets and fridge and ended up getting two bags of hot cheetos a pop tart and a Gatorade.

"I'm finna smoke then smash this shit" she said doing a little dance.

"Then is mine you can't have those" she heard and turned around seeing Doom grabbing her pop tart and Gatorade.

"Boy what the fuck is you doing" she pushed him back and he softly pushed her into the fridge before closing the space in between them.