𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗎𝖽𝗎𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 !

"Jayda I need you to strip tonight" her boss came up to her and Heaven.

"el oh el I'm not a stripper" she laughed.

"Tonight you are or you're jobless" he said and her mouth fell open.

He knew Jayda would bring in money and have the guys that were here tonight come back for more.

Needless to say the big ballers was at the club.

"I don't—

"I don't care" he cut her off and she frowned.

"Dumb ass bitch" she mumbled dosing all of the shots on her tray.

She looked at Heaven and then grabbed the shots that was in her tray and downed those too.

"You've already had a drink or two" Heaven said and Jayda shrugged.

"Okay Jayda, this might sound weird, but I have been waiting for this moment" heaven said grabbing her hand.

She lead her to her locker and opened it up.

"Okay this is new these are new" she said taking out different heels and outfits.

Jayda smelled them and Heaven gave her a look.

"Yes they're clean, they're brand new and washed" she rolled her eyes.

"This is really cute" Jayda mumbled looking at the outfit.

It was a Diamond too and bottoms to match.

"These are the heels that go with it" Heaven said handing her some Diamond looking heels.

"Okay I chose this one" she mumbled going to the bathroom.

She quickly changed and strapped on the heels and stumbled out of the bathroom.

"Look at me" she spun in circles.

"You do know what you're doing right?"

"Well obviously" she said as a guard knocked on the door.

"Lil baby? You finna come on" he said and she nodded as some strippers walked in.

"Girl what are you doing? You not no stripper" she said and Jayda shrugged.

"Bitch you look too little, like a fucking kid" one of them mugged and Jayda shrugged.

"And you look a hot ass mess" she mumbled as they called her on stage.

She wasn't nervous at all, it was just extra money in her pockets.

She walked out and looked out and seen all of the men in the crowd making her roll her eyes.

She felt the shots kicking in as she locked eyes with Doom and squinted them.