𝗍𝖾𝗇

"Man she been eating like a pig since she found out" Murda told Doom as Jayda ate her Wendy's

"I don't know why, it's no big deal" Doom mumbled shrugging.

"Nigga no big deal? That's some serious shit for her" Murda said and Doom looked at her.

"Jayda let's go" Doom said making her look up.

"Bye guys" Jayda said waving as she went and got into Dooms car.

He drove to his house and and when he got to the driveway he turned off the car.

"Talk to me" he said and she looked at him.

"Lemme sit in your lap like the couples in movies" she said climbing on him.

"Okay but like, Doom Im scared, I'm not ready you know?"

"That's understandable" he nodded.

"I'm just stressed out like they're gonna do too much I already know" she vented.

"I mean it is what it is, it's your sisters you're going to have to eventually see them" he said.

"Yea but it's always, oh you're to skinny do you eat? Oh you looking like ya mammy in the face! Awe that's ya little boyfriend he's cute" she mocked in a high pitch voice.

Her older sisters where coming down from Louisiana. They were raised out there because that's where they're mother was from, unlike Jayda her and her momma always lived in Cali and as you can tell her father was a busy man.

"Aye when was the last time you spoke to your moms?" Doom said and she shook her head.

"Just stress on top of stress" she sighed as Doom rubbed her thigh.

"Doom" she squinted at him.

"What" he stuck his hands into her pants.

"I gotta get ready for work" she said as he started rubbing her slit.

"You want me to stop?" He asked her and she looked at him.

He stuck a finger in her and she gasped.

"Doom stop" she mumbled and he moved his hand.

"Okay, you can get ready" he said unlocking the car doors.

"Thank you" she mumbled getting out of the car so she could get ready for work.

"Come on Jayda these not my sisters" Doom said as they walked into the airport.

"They by terminal 3" she mumbled as she trailed behind Murda and Doom.

"I hope they ain't bring bags bigger then them cus im not carrying shit" Murda said.

"There they go" Jayda huffed as she texted her sister.