Chapter 8: The Plan

Ga on looked around still trying to understand the situation.

" You can go Eun bi. I'll call you later. " Yohan told the girl next to him and she nodded then left. He looked at her empty place then it hit him.

" You played me????? "

Yohan looked at him with a complicated expression.

" I wouldn't say play... "

" You put me in a FUCKING PLAN??? " Ga on was angry, frustrated and even betrayed.
Yohan sat and waited for him to calm down and this made Ga on angrier.

" Are YOU KIDDING ME?? AM I A TOY TO YOU?"

" I never thought of you anything like that... " Yohan answered calmly. The statement was like water on Ga on's fire but he didn't back down that easily.
" You could've just called... "

" You still wouldn't come... "

" How do you know that? " Ga on narrowed his eyes.

" Elijah said she tried and still you didn't come so, you know. "

Ga on had to stopped himself before saying you're different. Before saying how disappointed he was when everytime he answered, Yohan wasn't behind the phone.
Yohan looked at him with the questioning look. Ga on cleared his throat.

" I was planning to come... "

" You know you've been saying that for the last year, right? "
Ga on rolled his eyes. Whose fault is that? He thought. He looked around.

" What's with this place?"

" A ruined building? I just rented it for one hour. Which reminds me we're out of time. Let's get outta here before it collapse on us. "
Looking around it didn't seem like a joke. More like stating facts. Yohan grabbed his wrist and pulled him.

" Where are we going? "

" Home."

Ga on could say which one is Yohan's house the moment they intered the street. The building was so him. He looked at the driver man. He probably got dreams now.

" Don't just look at me... " Yohan said his first sentence since the time they got into the car but still looking at the road.

" Your house is so you." he answered turning his head and almost like a whisper.

" Thanks I paid for it. " and a smile was his answer but it made Ga on rolled his eyes.

" We have a guest." Yohan shouted opening the door. Ga on looked at way that voices were coming. Elijah appeared.

" Where the hell have you been? " she shouted.
Ga on looked at her back, noticing Eun bi coming out of the room. She smiled apologizing.

" Do you want me to go back? " Ga on answered.

" I dare you KIM GA ON. "
He laughed and hugged her.

" I missed you, too. "

" Secretary! order food for four. " Yohan ordered.

" I can cook... " Ga on protested.

" No one is cooking. You and Eun bi are both tired. " he answered as a matter of factly.
Ga on looked at Eun bi wondering did she cook for them, too? A bit of jealousy ran over his heart. What did he expect? They stay hungry or eat outside till he shows up?
The dinner brought him back to the those good old times. They weren't stressed this time but Ga on anger could make it even. After dinner he spent some time with Elijah, trying his best to avoid Yohan. Probably Yohan noticed, because after dinner he went to his room and didn't come out.
He now was sitting in their yard, sipping his beer.

" I'm sorry... "

" You really should stop scaring me... " Ga on turned back to face Eun bi, motioning for her to sit down which she did.

" I'll come back tomorrow... "

" There's no roommate, right? "

" Yeah... " she answered with a laugh.
" That client has a habit of always ordering two for... You know security reason. "

" How can I not see all those?" he sighed.

" Don't blame yourself. To be fair you did doubt me. I'll get your client case so enjoy your time here. "

" So you're actually a lawyer? "

" Hey... What did you take me for? " she pushed him and he laughed.

After some moments of silence...

" He told me you're trying to avoid some incidents that you should face... "

" What incidents? "

She threw up her shoulders.
" I don't know. But I know one thing. He cares so much about you. " she smiled at him.

Ga on turned his face to look at Yohan's room window. He thought he must be asleep by now but found him standing there looking at them.

" Me too. " he answered back while looking at him.