Chapter 10: Nightmares

Maybe reading Soo Hyun's diary wasn't a good decision because Ga on started having nightmares about their last moments. He hadn't opened the diary since 2 days ago when he got caught crying by Yohan but the nightmares didn't leave him alone. He thought maybe drinking will help him go to sleep but apparently he couldn't make right decisions these days.
After two beers, he suddenly felt more depressed. One more and he wanted to cry all over again. Ga on had a couple more but they all made those sad feelings come on to surface. He cleaned up the in-home bar that Yohan had then walked to his room and tried to sleep. He really did. But the moment he closed his eyes, the shooting, blood and crying started. Ga on jolted awake when Soo Hyun died in his dream. He touched his wet face and checked his watch: 2 p.m.
Unconsciously, he stood up and walked to the biggest bedroom and opened the door without any notice.
During the last year, Yohan found a way to deal with his insomnia: his books. He was laying down reading a psychological book when someone suddenly opened his door. The not-knocking annoyed him so he got ready to confront whoever it was but his anger all stopped when he saw Ga on and his crying face.

" Ga on? " he got up halfway and asked worried.

" Can I sleep with you? "

" Are you drunk? " Yohan couldn't find any other explanation but the fact the there was alcohol smell coming from Ga on rised his suspicious more.

" Maybe a little bit? " His cheeks got a little red from the embarrassment.
Yohan sighed. How the hell he was gonna handle this? He motioned to his king size bed, next to himself then moved aside to make room for him.
Ga on silently walked to the other side of the bed and sat there awkwardly.

" You can sleep. " Yohan told him not able to control his laugh. Ga on nodded and layed on the bed.

" Why you couldn't sleep? " Yohan asked him while he was laying on the bed, next to him.

" Nightmares. " Ga on answered sleepily. He hadn't got a good sleep for two days.

" I can give you some medicines. "

Ga on shook his head. " I'm fine. " then slowly closed his eyes.
Yohan watched him to sleep. To the time his chest went up and down on a slow and steady rate. Ga on's hand reached out to his hand and held it tight.

" How can I confess if you still have feelings for her? " he whispered. Slowly he got to sleep by watching another man. By all honesty, he didn't give a damn how creepy it sounded.

" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? "
Elijah's shout made Ga on to open his eyes unwillingly. He hadn't been able to get a proper sleep for God knows how long and now that he did, Elijah decided it's a good morning to shout. The world was still blurred when he heard Yohan's voice.

" Get out! I'll tell you later. "

His mind stopped foe some seconds then wondered why Yohan is in his bedroom. He blinked more so the picture would get vivid. The big bedroom, the black walls and the king size bed... He looked around to find a familiar sight in this room till he got to Yohan's face and his half naked body.

" She's out. Get more sleep if you want. " Yohan told the sleepy young guy in front of him. On the other hand Ga on's problem wasn't the lack of sleep anymore. He looked up and down at Yohan.

" What.... What is goi... What's going on? " he stuttered.
Yohan sighed. Now he had two people who demanded an explanation.