1.

I was a girl no one ever spared a second glance to,no one looked at me twice because I simply wasn't worth it, the second choice, the outcast, I was never pretty, never popular, I never had a slim figure, I was always too fat or too skinny, too mu...

I was a girl no one ever spared a second glance to,no one looked at me twice because I simply wasn't worth it, the second choice, the outcast, I was never pretty, never popular, I never had a slim figure, I was always too fat or too skinny, too much of a mess or too much of a try hard, too shy or too quite, and I wasn't surprised when boys would ask me out simply for dares since I wasn't worth their actual love.

Just Kidding

Hey whores, its me the hottest person alive, drum roll please.... Valentina Russo, I'm a huge Simp for myself and only myself, If you saw me you would want to rail me on the spot, no joke I warned you.

But anyways let me start from the begging of how I got into the mess of living with Dom Dom anyway.

-------------------------

I was walking through the streets of New York to my small apartment, the rain lightly drizzled onto me creating a fog throughout the busy streets, people rushed past me, some rushing to family, some to work and some just wanting not to get tampered over by the rushing pedestrians, I too kept up a fast pace, the clouds started overpowering the once blue sky replacing it with dark grey clouds, the rumbling of the sky didn't predict good weather for sure.

I was about 10 minutes away from my apartment and I tried to get home as quick as possible, I didn't want to get stuck in the busy streets of New York as it rained.

I was standing at the crossing waiting for the light to turn green as the first droplets fell from the sky, "Shit." I cursed looking up at the sky which was probably mocking me right now.

The light turned green and I practically sprinted across the street, 8 more minutes, I said to myself as more droplets fell down onto me some landing on my face making my baby hairs stick to my forehead.

I pushed away the hair from my eyes and started to speed walk as I saw the rain starting to rain harder, I was just about to cross another street this one quieter than the others when I saw my reflection in the window of the shop.

Damn I look fine.

I caught myself out of my daze and carried on my journey, 5 more minutes, I could practically see my apartment now, the old dirty building coming into view. I shivered as I thought about the cold nights and the non stop arguments coming from my neighbors don't forget the smell of weed in the halls, that's the one thing I don't mind since I myself am a druggie(Sarcasm if you can't tell) but anyways.

The cars rushed past me and for a second I debated weather I should see which one of us gets to my apartment quicker, I was so close, the gap between my fingers is tiny, as tiny as Dominic's dick.

And just like that I decided to sprint, through the streets like a psycho running after a car who probably thought I was on some ind of drugs, but lets just say I won. 

As I reached my apartment I crouched down panting from the 20 second run I just had, whilst the car zoomed past me probably thinking what a fucking Idiot like me was doing.