2.

I walked down the marble stairs making my way down to the kitchen, the long night gown pooled at my feet whilst eddies small paws tiptoed behind me, I had just finished watching Mama Mia again, I took out my phone from one of the pockets and looke...

I walked down the marble stairs making my way down to the kitchen, the long night gown pooled at my feet whilst eddies small paws tiptoed behind me, I had just finished watching Mama Mia again, I took out my phone from one of the pockets and looked at the time, internally gasping when i found out its already 2 in the morning.

eh not that bad.

Nina had fallen asleep once we moved in all my things, not surprised though the amount of shit i have is pretty impressing.I walked into the kitchen opening up the fridge, the soft glow emitted from the fridge and onto my face making my eyes squint, finding the strawberry's i pulled them out smiling happily, got this shit on the black market juicy strawbs like these are hard to find, i rinsed them out with water and was about to reach for the spoon when i heard a door open behind me, what the fuck?

I grabbed the spoon in my hand awaiting the on comer but they never came, bitch i'm not  getting murdered so i decided to carry on with my business i'm too hot to die anyway, taking my strawberries out one by one i started cutting them with my spoon. Why? You may ask. simply because its easier, you just scoop and there you go, I bent down and gave Eddie a piece of my strawberry, I give him some from time to time to keep the chunky boy healthy just as i was getting back up, i heard a voice behind me, a very annoying one to say the least.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Some guy from behind me asked, not just some guy though it was  DOM TORETTO.

I wish

Nope just Dominic, Antoninas big bro, plus her roommate, plus the owner of this house(please read this in the tiktok sound way) 

"Aye big broski how you my guy" I said, his expression grew annoyed, little fuck.

I sighed and went back to cutting my strawberry's, I saw them and I just had to buy them they were so juicy and thick, just like my massive penis- anyways

"Why the fuck are you cutting strawberry's with a spoon." The rat speaks?! How long have I been asleep for animals to talk and Excuse me? What the fuck as he got against spoon cutting strawberry people anyway, the discrimination is real, really hits a spot in my heart, I grab my heart dramatically and he scoffs at my antics, what an ass.

"Because I can. You got a problem with it? Dom tortilla chip. " I asked using his famous nickname that I made myself, pretty proud of this one though there's a lot more to choose from such as; rat, wild animal, tortilla chip, the devil himself, Dom Dom, fast and most definitely furious and many more but lets not get into details.

"Stop fucking calling me that. "

Wow, I go out of my way to make these nicknames up and then he does this, those specific nickname was made when he was watching Fast and the Furious, and also by the funny Dom videos on Tik Tok. He loves it really he's just messing.