5.

Her eyes fluttered open, her and judes body laying on my chest, and i was lying if i said that i haven't been watching her for the last hour

The freckles dancing across her nose bridge, only small ones, ones you would only see if you had the pleasure of getting this close to her, i observed the way her soft skin felt against my bare chest, or the way her nose twitched ever so slightly whilst she was dreaming or the way her gracious grin made its way to her lips every time she grabbed onto me tighter almost wanting me here.

love me Valentina.

i shook that thought away faster than it came, i didn't like her and love was asking for too much i could never give her what she wanted and truthfully i didn't want to give her anything yet she comes barreling into my life full force, there was never a warning sign, warning me from the obvious mistakes that were going to be caused on my behalf in the end, nor the feelings that started to resurface as i watched her capture his lips.

Stop, i need to stop.

Its stupid if i'm being honest, the girl on top of me means nothing to me she never has never will and her lies and deceptions aren't going to make me change my mind, she will never be someone i would settle down for, never the person i would bare my feelings to, never the person i would want to start a family with, and me from 3 years ago was too selfish to stop whatever had been between us long after the spark died, she was boring, not fun to be around, controlling, she asked for too much, was needy, had no self control, she would always go on and on and on about dumb things, like stars, books, crystals, cute animals, and the dumb films shes always seems to be watching.

And somethings never change, she is till the dumb 18 year old girl whos heart i shattered 3 years ago, she is still the dumb 18 year old girl who had pathetic tears in her eyes once i told her she was boring.

Her eyes fluttered open and i watched as her eye lids got used to the light shining through my window, her bright blue eyes looked up at me they looked nice in contrast with her tan complexion, her long soft, silky hair was currently wrapped around my finger, i didn't miss the feeling of it around my finger though, many girls have laid in this same position the second i pulled out and immediately after i kicked them out.

Lies

Confusion twisted in her eyes as she looked up at me, a frown immediately forming on her face and then it softened after she looked down at Jude, but then the frown returned after she found my hand on her waist just above her lacy underwear where her shirt had rolled up through the night, and i didn't miss the way her cheeks changed to a rosy colour a shade i had seen on her so many times when she was shouting at me, a colour i had gotten used to so much.

It was my favorite colour, was.

I wanted to mark that colour and copy it into a small jar maybe turn it into paint, i would paint roses, sunsets, fire, flames, fruits anything and everything.