10.

3 years earlier

3 years earlier

His body against mine as sheets tangled and intertwined our bodies, his rough fingers gliding across the curves of my hips, his breath against my neck as we laid in his bed, our bodies fit like a puzzle something i had been craving for for a while, for someone like him, for someome so pure- for a love so pure.

For our love.

I didn't need to speak, communicate or explain what i was feeling because i knew he knew, i knew he felt the same.

"I love you." He whispered against my neck his hand grabbed my waist and he turned me over so that now i was facing him, his green eyes illuminated by the sun creeping in through the window, they were like a forest green, so big and green that you could get lost in them for years, the veins would intertwine through your heart pulling you closer and cloer by the day deeper and deeper into this forrest.

I love you

3 such simple words with such a great meaning, but i wasn't scared of them anymore with him, with him i knew it was real.

"I love you too." I whispered breathlessly as his hands wrapped around my waist his kisses becoming more agressive as he smiled against my neck, hugging me even closer.

"I love you." he whispered again kissing my neck, "I love you, i love you,i love you." He said as his lips lingered on my jaw.

"i love you so fucking much Val and you don't even know how long i've been wanting to tell you this." He said as he pulled the duvet us he faced me as he smiled at me, i reached my finger up and traced his dimples, his freckles, his jawline; i traced his face as if it was a face sculpted by the divine.

I have loved this man for a whole decade and i would take any of him that he gave me, he's mine and i'm his.

His gaze felt like fire, he left a path of heat on my skin as his fingers glided so freely.

His hands accemded and grabbed both my wrists pinning them above my head, as he left kisses on my skin.

I gasped when i felt his hands grab my thighs, wrapping my legs around is waist he connected our bodies makingus both groan, soft moans came from both os us as he teased my entrance with his tip.

"Say you want me." He whispered breathlessly, his fingers making themselves at home in between my thighs, dangerously close to my core, "Say it, i want to hear you say it Valentina." 2 thingers entered me, i arched my back his mouth kissed up my chest before bititng at my taught nipples.

"Valentina." He said in a warning tone, getting impatiant at my lack of words, another finger now three.

"Yes!" I exclaimed, "I want you, i want you so much Dominic, please." I could tell my answer satisifed him when i felt him smirk against my chest.

Without warning he thrust into me, all of his 8 inches filling me up, and then again he thrust into me harder this time smirking every time my moans got louder, "Your going to take all of it aren't you? I'm going to fill you up like no one ever has before." His words made me moan louder as he flipped me over his fingers rubbing at my clit as he thrust again.

"Your so fucking wet, aren't you? And all for me." He thrust again, "Mine, just mine."

I could feel the pressure building up in my stomach, i was close and i could tell he was too as his thrusts became sloppy and in consistent, he grabbed my hair and pulled me back whispering against my ear, "You're not going to come until i tell you to, do you understand?"

I nodded my head, yet he didn't like that answer as i felt his pull out, "Yes! I understand." Yet he didn't stop when only his tip was inside of me he slammed into me making me yelp.

And then he did it again, his hands on my stomach, "Do you feel that? That's how big i'm." And sure indeed i could feel him

My moans muffled by his hand..

_________

OMFG HEY GIYS ITS BEEN SO LOMG IM SO SO SORRY THIS IS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER but the reason I acc fell off the face of the earth was because my mum saw me writing this chapter, yes she saw me write smut and after that I JUSY couldn't write😭😭it's been so fuckinh long and I'm so so sorry but good news I'm back into writing and there will also be a new book coming and it will be Christmas themed perfect for the season ahead I love all of you that are still here and waiting for the update AND IM SO SORRY