3.

I was frozen in place when I returned to the sofa no one had noticed my change in stance though everyone went on with the game, thankfully no one noticed anything, unlike Dominic which was sat across from me a smirk playing on his lips, one arm be...

I was frozen in place when I returned to the sofa no one had noticed my change in stance though everyone went on with the game, thankfully no one noticed anything, unlike Dominic which was sat across from me a smirk playing on his lips, one arm behind his head whilst the other rested on the sofa, his legs were spread out and was it the alcohol or is it a bit hot in here?

My hands made their way to my neck as a nervous habit of mine yet it didn't help forget the touch of his lips and tongue there mere seconds ago, i needed air, right now, suddenly standing up everyone's eyes turned to me.

"I'm a bit hot." I said, "I'll just go onto the balcony for some air ill be no more than 5 minutes." I said pointing over to the glass doors.

"Are you ok?" Nina asked concerned with furrowed eye brows Emery's face just as worried. I laughed it off waving off everyone's concern and walked out the glass doors immediately getting hit with the warm breeze, my mind was flooded with thoughts, were Dominic's actions due to his intoxicated state or was it his sober thoughts acting on him and he's drunk.

I sighed wanting this to be a relaxing evening yet it taking the opposite of my wanting. The soft breeze ran across my shoulders, my neck, and my face, I shivered when the breeze hit my neck.

There was nothing to think about in the end, Dominic was intoxicated so was I, I have a boyfriend, we're not even friends, and the most important one, we hate each other, and that should be enough, deciding not to ruin my evening any longer I walked back in the living room, where it wasn't as loud anymore, everyone seemed more drowsy and tired yet the 'party' continued.

"Aye look who is back!" Everette exclaimed as I walked in, when I sat down on the sofa next to him he pulled me to him and kissed me, kissed is an understatement, full on gobbled my face up his tongue moved in sync with mine, his teeth bit softly into my bottom lip occasionally and just like that all my doubts- thoughts about Dominic flew out the window.

That was until Nina hit the back of my head with a pillow and told us to get a room we all laughed except Dominic no surprise there, yet he seemed to have sobered up now and his hard glare was set on me, his eyes held a emotion I was yet to learn, he scoffed and turned away and I felt my chest tighten, you know the way it does when your reading a book and the love interest just went of with someone else or the characters just broke up I call it the book heartbreak because I genuinely feel my heart break, but this was nothing like this, I kept telling myself, not even close to the many heartbreaks I get over books. 

I shrugged it off like everything that had happened tonight, I'm going delusional.

So fucking delusional.

Hours had gone by and everyone was leaving now, i walked up to Everette kissing him and biting down softly on his lip,"Come over to mine tomorrow." He said with a smirk on his lips, i blushed and nodded my head, I walked him out and turned around to Julian and Theo which were saying goodbye to Emery, Nina and Dominic, I walked up to them and hugged them.