Six || Cat Rice

-Art by ryuoyaoya on Twitter-

[Reference to chapter 113]

"Whew, I'm beat!" Mikey exclaimed as he leaned back.

I looked up from my weekly Shounen Jump magazine for the first time since I had opened it, and saw how exhausted Mikey and Draken both were. "You guys done yet?" I asked in a montone voice.

"Just a little more," Draken said as he tightened another screw on the bike. "Thanks for bringing the saw and screws by the way, (Y/N), makes everything a lot easier."

Nodding, I put the magazine down next to me while leaning against the brick wall. "Don't mention it... to be honest, yesterday I thought you guys were planning on using it to sacrafice Takemichi or something. Who knew you were gonna build him a bike!" I admitted while Mikey just chuckled.

Draken looked back at the two of us who were laughing and gestured for Mikey to come to him. "Hey, Mikey, try the engine."

The boy did as he was told immediately and rushed to punch the key into the bike. Once he did so, the vehicle began rumbling, making the three of us burst into huge grins. "It started!" Mikey jumped as he went to high-five his best friend. He made a run for it down the road excitedly, "Alright. I'll go call him now!" He said to us, obviously talking about Takemichi.

After his rushing figure disappeared down the street, I turned to Draken with a smile. "Mikey sure likes Takemichi, huh?"

The tall boy returned with his own smirk while looking back at the road where Mikey had just been, "He's a lot like Shinchiro. That's why." He said proudly.

The statement made my heart soften as I recalled a memory of Emma telling me how much Mikey looked up to his older brother. If what Draken just said was true, that must have meant Mikey really saw his late brother in Takemichi too. Noticing that the thought made me sad, Draken was quick to change the subject. He came over to me and dropped down on the spot next to where I sat against the wall, leaning over to look at the magazine which was on the other side of me. "While we wait for the guys to come, let me take a look at this week's issue of Shounen Jump!" He said, grinning.

Quickly, I took the magazine and flipped to a certain page, ready to show my friend the news that I knew would excite him just as much as it excited me when I read it. "Oh my god, dude. Take a look; you won't believe what this article says about the new One Piece chapter!"

~

After what felt like hours of flipping through pages of the magazine and having meaningless debates about anime with Draken, we finally saw Mikey coming back with Takemichi and Chifuyu.

"You're really scaring me, guys..." Takemichi said as Chifuyu only smiled behind him with his hands around his eyes.

Draken stood up and welcomed them, "Over here guys." As the three came to stand in front of the bike.

Mikey allowed Takemichi to open his eyes to the see the CB250-T bike that he and Draken had been assembling for the past few days. Takemichi was suprised, to say the least, and was at a complete loss for words while the leader gave an explanation about the motorbike.

As the two talked, I shuffled over towards Chifuyu quietly. "Sweet bike, huh? Turns out this is what Mikey wanted with the saw and screws." I whispered to the blonde.

He didn't take his eyes off the bike at all while he replied, "Our theory was totally off."

"Totally." I agreed.