Chapter 13

IMPORTANT: DISCUSSION WITH AUTHOR-NIM!!

Before I start the chapter let's talk about the episode (Lord of the Rink) and let me know if you have anything to add or agree or disagree with me, lol! :)

Um, okay first, when Sofia slipped and slid into the net, Derek said something along the lines of 'this is our side of the rink' And hugos face was priceless, man really said "tf, is that really important rn she literally fell and that's what you ask?!' ",shut up, how dare you," his glare really said hate.

Also did anyone notice that at the end of their dance Sofia and Hugo interlocked their hands like ummm asdfghjklaSDHaSdfghJasDFGHJKLSdfghjkljkFhg how cute!!!!! Like it wasnt even just a normal performance hand hold BUT AN INTERLOCK OF HANDS u cant tell me the creators didn't do it on purpose THEY SHIP EM TOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

And brrrrrrrooooooooo when she was falling midair and he catches her like dammmmmmmnnnnnnnn smooth as hell damnnnn. The CUtNessSSSsSsS wAs tOoOoOoOOo mUcHhH!!!!!!

Tell me your thoughts in the comments! I really want to hear them!!! Even if its not from this episode!! ^▿^

"Psst, Vivian, you awake?"

In the dead of night Vivian found James outside on a ladder just dangling down the side of her bedroom balcony waiting for her.

"Huh? James is that you?"

"Come, I have a surprise for you." He whispered, climbing back down.

Luckily for her, Vivian's bedroom was on the first floor so there was not much struggle getting down.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, hopping down the last step of the ladder.

He didn't give her any explanation, he just grabbed her hand and ran off with her.

"Wait, James," she called, being dragged along by him.

She was slowing down and so James picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and poor Vivian had to hang on for dear life as he sped through.

When he did stop and put her down it took her a second to get her head to stop spinning to stand up straight.

"Never again." She warned without even giving him a second look.

Vivian did manage to look back and she found that in front of her was probably the most beautiful scenery she had ever seen.

"What is all of this?"

"Surprise," James responded. Taking her hand and leading her towards the picnic setup.

"It's my present for you. It took awhile to actually prepare all of this, that's why it took as long as half a year to finally get you a birthday present." James told her while rubbing the back of his neck.

"You didn't have to. Having you there beside me during our excursion was more than enough." Vivian giggled. She took a closer look at the set up and noticed something.

"Did you make these yourself?" She turned to him eager for his response.

"Heh, yeah, sorry the-," but she cut him off with a tight hug.

He froze, his arms hesitant and his face pink.

"I love it," she told him as her hug tightened.

His blush deepened, as he hugged her back.

She let him go squealing as she sat down and started admiring everything.

On beautifully hand crafted porcelain plates was her little Crackle painted in the centre, with gold border and a simple flower pattern. On the same set of plates were fresh berries and on another plate were sandwiches with a butter based spread, cream and strawberry slices. Another place had chocolates shaped like cute little animals.