Chpater 4

So this is part two As promised, yay 😁 so hope you enjoy! and thank you!! For reading my book.

3rd person P.O.V.

*Sofia and Hugo*

The two continued glaring at the door for a full 5 minutes before, they snapped out of their daze, Sofia first she looked at him, and a second later he looked at her, the second he saw her face he squinted his face out of disgust, she scowled at his childish action.

She sighed as much as she hated this they had to get along somehow.

"Hugo," Sofia started softly ", I know that we have our differences, but we need to do this, if not for us, for our families."

Hugo remembered what his father told him before they came, he heaved a sigh ", fine."

"Yay," Sofia exclaimed.

"So, princess what do you have in mind to waste the time away," Hugo said trying his hardest not to grind his teeth together.

"Well, um I was kinda hoping, that you would have something in mind," Sofia said twiddling her fingers.

"Last time I checked princess, you were the one who found out we were getting married first, I'm still trying to register this, you really think I would have an idea on what to do?" Hugo asks his voice rising slightly.

"I don't know, Hugo, you manage to boast about your greatness all the time, I have every right to think this way, don't I?"

"Oh please, Sofia, don't raise yourself, you just came and know nothing, you may have been the latest gossip for royal prep, but not all of it is pure and nice, you think you can just waltz in and think everything is going to be like a fairy tale, well let me tell you, princess, it's not, you will never be a real princess, not now, not ever." Hugo lashed out, every word laced with venom he started walking towards the door. It really hit Sofia, it made her upset then mad, and it made her do something she never meant to do.

"Well of course you would say something so un-princely like to a princess." At this Hugo stopped. And Sofia continued ",  I mean just look at Axel, he's a true prince, he didn't cheat to get on flying derby, and do you know why? Because he has true talent unlike you, he will always be better than you!" Sofia says, each word coated in loath and hate.

His body tensed, and his fist clenched, he couldn't bear to look at her, so instead he left, slamming the door on his way out. He found his parents with the other royals and luckily they hadn't heard their yelling or the door slamming, mostly due to them being on the other side of the castle.

"Your majesties, I would like to thank you for having me and my family over for a lovely dinner, but with all do respect, I would like to go home, to get to bed for school," Hugo said.

"Oh, it was our pleasure and yes you may leave, but may I ask where is Sofia?" Miranda asks.

"The princess got tired and left to bed, with all the excitement," Hugo lied smoothly.

"Ok, thank you," Roland says. Hugo nods in response.

*To Vivian and James*