Chapter 8

A/N:

Okay so like I will mention their ages in this chapter but I think i will mention their ages now, okay so like Vivian and Sofia are 14, and James and Hugo are 15. At first i was going to have V and S 13 and J and H 14 but I thought against it. So yeah.

AAAANNNNNDDDDDDDD

I'm so sorry for leaving you all but assignments legit three right after the other like bam, bam, BAM. IT wAs CrAzy. AND I STILL HAVE MORE!!!!!! But here.

3rd person P.O.V:

As James and Vivian walked out they were greeted by their friends. And gushed with questions. But they were too tired to really answer their questions.

"Hey Sofia, can I take Vivian to my castle, just for tonight, I'm just-," James asked, face tired and his body visibly shook and of course Sofia understood him so she cut him off ", of course."

She gave him a soft smile and a soft pat on the shoulder. She rounded everyone away, so that the only people left were Vivian and the protective kingdom. Zander and Desmond instantly knew that they weren't needed and headed in to sleep.

James grabbed Vivian and pulled her in for a hug, and slowly caressed her hair. She smailed and hugged back. She pulled away and smiled at him reassuring him that she was there and that everything would be alright.

"Come on, your room is ready," he sighed, giving her a weary smile.

He steered her towards one of the guest bedrooms, and sat her down on the bed. "Just wait for me here," he told her, taking his leave. She almost followed him out, she didn't want to be alone.

He returned quite shortly, with a pair of slippers, a towel and a night gown. He handed them to her and led her towards the bathroom. She understood what he wanted and washed herself, riding herself of those terrible moments she had to experience. It was so cold inside of her, that even the hot water of the shower did nothing. She couldn't help recalling those dark and lonely moments. She had feared that she would die, that she would end up being stuck in there forever, even though the fairies had gotten rid of any harm to her mental state she still had fear roaming inside of her. Water started streaming down her face but it wasn't from the shower, and soon her cries followed.

She found herself finished with her shower without even having any memory of doing anything. When she opened the door James was outside drying his hair from his own shower. His golden hair looked silver in the moonlight, and when he directly stood in front of the window, you could just make out his figure from inside loose clothing.

He turned around when he heard light footsteps coming towards him. He smiled and sat her down. He grabbed a new towel and started drying her hair, pressing it down, and slightly rubbing it in between the towel. He pressed a soft kiss on the top of her head. Then lead her to the bed.

"You sleep here, I'll sleep on the couch I don't mind," he said as he started tucking her in. And as she started protesting, he silenced her and simply stated he had experience with sleeping on a couch, and she didn't. He kissed her knuckles and went to make his 'bed' on the couch. They had perfect views of each other and that was all they really needed to finally heal.

——————————————————————————————————

Morning came around and things had quietly settled down, except things were too quiet, or at least they were for Sofia. Sofia had already done her tasks fro today which wasn't much, it was just making sure every room in the castle didn't have anything out of the order, her task was to spot which rooms had been changed, there were only three and she had spotted them instantly.