♧8♧

The one thing the Noah hated the most was someone threatening the life of their own. Since Allen's departure from the Black Order, the Noah have been less active, which in turn resulted in the Order members becoming desperate. Knowing that both their one-shot ticket to destroy the Earl disappeared and the thought that the Noah may be planning something behind the scenes irked them.

"Everyone listen!"

Every member of the family quoted down. All attention forward.

"The Order has found out that Allen currently resides in England. They are planning on kidnapping Road in order to get to him."

"Nea you can't be serious!" Sheril stated.

"Oh I am, a Order traitor revealed himself and came to warn us in person Allen trusts them so don't get cocky," Nea narrowed his gaze at the twins.

"We won't," they replied simultaneously.

"Why do they think using Road would get the boy's attention?"

"My nephew loves Road like a sister the Order knows this and they plan to use it to their advantage."

"Brother, what does Allen think of this?"

Nea softened his gaze, staring directly at Mana. "He's prepared Brother, he's got a Reaper at his side, a Demon who will do its Masters bidding, and an overconfident redhead who also happens to be a Reaper."

"A Reaper? And two?" Lulubell asked.

"There are Reapers everywhere stationed in England and perhaps the entire world as well. They are beings able to collect the lives over those who are ready to leave this world, whether they like it or not by using a book that tells them which soul is ready to depart and approaching death." Nea explained.

"..."

Silence filled the room. Everyone seems to be in their own head, thinking, but most importantly all have navigated towards Road, the twins holding from both sides while the rest of the family stood alert.

"What do you want us to do?" Adam asked.

"Confuse the Order. Make it so that the Akuma have gone on a rampage. Protect Road do not let her out of your sight at all. She is who they want." Nea walked towards Road hugging her tightly, "be safe my Sweet Dream. If they get their hands on you go to your dimension and stay there. Find a way out. I will not have those filthy Order members have you nor anyone from my family."

Road hugged back tightly, nodding. Everyone could feel the murderous aura peaking from him. It was so toxic to the point where Lulubell was whimpering lowly. She may be one of the members of their family but she spent most of her time as a cat so she wasn't used to Nea pissed in human form.

"I'll go check on Tyki and see how he's doing. Call me if anything happens."

"Understood!" Adam replied.

"Brother."

"Yes?"

"Raise hell,"

With that Nea disappeared from the room. The Noah all looking ready to get into action. Each with a wicked smile.

***
"Ow, would you be more gentle you coffin freak!"

Laughing loudly, Undertaker smiled brightly walking away to the back of the store.

"Why are you even with this creep?" Kanda flinched when Allen walked up to him and gently bandaged his arm.