♧1♧

Ever wake up to a feeling that every- one around, who you loved and adored became something that avoided you and resented you for something out of your control? They look at you like you're their enemy even though you've known each other for months maybe even some years, yet when it comes down to defeating Alma Karma and Allen awakening to his Noah they automatically think he is one of them which they shun him out from the rest of the Order. 

High security put on him and as a bonus security watching him for 24 hours straight. No privacy is left for him if he entered a bathroom security is there outside the door listening and observing. If he's in his room two security guards are posted outside his room in case someone enters (or in their case leaves). Allen was growing sick of being treated like a caged animal to the point where Nea and him talk all the time.

Nea, Allen's only surviving family and the Fourteenth Noah, tried to convince Allen into fleeing the Order, but stubborn as he is Allen stayed. There was this one time where the high council of the Order had ordered Allen to be questioned for possible Noah information but the poor boy never knew anything concerning the Noah.

"Allen it's time for you to leave the Order. You can't keep living like this!" Nea stayed. He was worried that something might happen to his nephew.

"If I leave I don't have anywhere else to go Nea." Nea sighed in frustration soon telling Allen to join the Noah and move somewhere far away after that.

Weeks passed and soon Allen decided to leave the Order, causing a huge dog hunt to happen but luckily Tyki, the Noah of Pleasure, and Road, the Noah of Dreams, arrived soon after to take the boy back to the Earl's Ark.

"Be cautious my boy. The Earl is still in charge of things around here." Nea stated. Allen nodded as he walked down the long hallway that lead to the Millennium Earl's work study. Tyki lead him inside the room and stood before the Earl himself.

"My boy, I see that you have abandoned the Order. Will you join the Noah family?" The Earl asked, eyeing him.

"Allen."

"Yea Nea?"

"Let me talk to my brother. I promise not to take over your body I'll just be slipping out of it."

Allen was confused by what he ment but he hesitantly nodded. Suddenly Allen felt a surge through him and then nothing. He felt something was missing a piece of him was gone.

"Brother." Allen heard Nea talk but not in his head. He looked to his side seeing his uncle with his own body and all. His short purple hair complimented his pale like skin.

"N-Nea?" The Earl got up from his chair and walked around his desk slowly coming to stand before his twin brother.

"Hello brother, it's been a while." Nea smiled sadly watching his brother stagger up to him. The Earl at this point has lost his fat disguise and now came to look more like a human, his hair in a low ponytail as he brought up his hands and caressed his twins cheek.

"Its really you.." he whispered with so much emotion in his voice. Nea nodded.

Allen watched the scene play before him. He couldn't help but point out that the Earl's human form looked a lot like Mana's. Which Allen started to immediately feel on edge, of course Nea felt this and grabbed a hold of Allen's hand.

"Brother we're here to make a deal." Nea stated, the Earl nodded listening to his brothers deal. Nea pointed out that they will in fact be joining the Noah, but they'd be able to leave as they may. Nea tightened his grip on Allen's hand.

Tyki had watched the boy closely, he could tell that he hasn't had any sleep and the bags underneath his eyes prove that his accusation was right. He tapped on Roads shoulder, "maybe we should tell the Earl to let them sleep first." Road got what he was saying and nodded in reply.

"Oh Lord Millennium? Why don't you think it over while they get some rest~" Road pointed out, "they've experienced so much in one day, let them take a rest." She giggled. The Earl smiled just a fraction, "alright then. Go rest up and we'll continue this discussion tomorrow."

Nea nodded, leading Allen out of the Earl's study and following Tyki to an empty guestroom.

"This is where you'll be staying, I'm right across the hall and Road is on the left. If you need anything come talk to us." Tyki stated walking out of the room and heading back to his. Nea closed the door behind him, locking it.

The moment Allen heard the click of the lock he suddenly jumped on his uncle, hugging him tightly.

"Are you really here?" He asked with a cracked voice. Nea looked down at his nephew returning the hug equally as tight. "Yes little one."

"I..I just...oh my god... your really here!" Allen cried hugging his uncle tighter as he started to cry. Nea started to rub circles on the small boys back, soothing him.

"Its okay my child I am here." Nea stated, "and this time I'm going to protect you." He protectively put a hand on Allen's head, "Allen I'll always be with you even if I might not be here physically, I'll always be in here.." he kissed his nephews forehead, "always remember that." He smiled.

Allen nodded as he hiccuped. Nea chuckled but started to pet his nephews hair.

"I believe you Nea." Allen smiled. Suddenly a yawn came from Allen, his eyes beginning to droop. Nea grabbed the covers and laid down under them. He tugged on Allen's shirt telling him to get under with him. (A/n: this is not a NeaxAllen scene this is a uncle comforting his nephew. Please dont think the other way^_^ thank you)

Allen weakly went under the covers and snuggled against his uncles warm chest as his uncle put a protective hand around his nephews waist, bringing him closer.

"Goodnight Allen" Nea whispered.

"G'night uncle" Allen said in a whisper before finally going to sleep. Nea laughed at this as he himself soon fell asleep.

**************
A/N: so this is only the first chapter and I hope it sounds alright. Keep in mind the small gestures between Allen and Nea are only of Nephew and Uncle nothing more nothing less.

See you in the Next chapter!

Adios amigos😋