♧13♧

Warning! There is mention of suicide and torture. please be advised!
*****
When they arrived at the Phantomhive Estate everything was quiet. The air was tense and silence filled the halls. Allen sighed, making his way toward Ciel's study with the others following behind him. When he arrived he pushed the door and was welcomed with a flustered Ciel and a laughing Undertaker on the floor rolling around. 

"HAHA! Young Master, you really have outdone yourself!" Undertaker said in between his laughter. 

"I shall have you dead for this!" Ciel yelled back.

"Oh ho! A mere child, like yourself, couldn't possibly have such power,"

"Should we ask what the hell was all this about?" Grell walked in, hand on their hip.

"Shut up will you, Reaper!" 

"Oh my! This might have been the funniest occurrence I have ever seen and heard!" Undertaker stood up, wiping the tears from his covered eyes. 

"I don't even want to ask," Nea sighed, leaning against the door. Allen nodded his head, agreeing.

Kanda clicked his tongue in annoyance, "What the hell is our next step?"

Ciel coughed. Sebastion made his way towards his Master's side, whispering everything that had happened to him.

"We still have to figure out how to stop the Black Order as you call it from taking any more people," Ciel started, voice serious. "There seems to be still citizens stolen from the streets or in their homes although it seems to have lessened in some days while increasing in others."

"The Order is very focused on their mission," Kanda started. "Most days we are fighting Akuma's that the Millenium Earl has sent out in order to destroy us while other days our missions range from two to four a day searching for Innocence. It's no wonder while on some days there are fewer citizens taken and others more."

Allen walked over to Nea and leaned against his shoulder. He was drained from revealing parts of his past only an hour or two ago.

"You okay?" Nea whispered as the other people in the room kept discussing a game plan or the Orders' sole purpose in life.

"Hm, drained," Allen replied in a small voice, nuzzling his cheek against Nea's shoulder. Nea smiled looking down at his nephew he ruffled his white hair and then moved his hand down to stroke his cheek. Allen leaned against the hand and Nea felt him melt completely against him.

"Why don't you take a walk? Clear your head?" Nea said, placing a kiss on his temple.

"What about the others?" Allen asked, looking up at his uncle with tired, pain-filled eyes. Nea leaned his head down a bit so now he was touching Allen's forehead looking into his silver eyes.

"Don't worry Snowflake you're more important," Nea kissed his forehead, pulling back and giving Allen a tight hug which he returned just as tight.

"Go," Nea ushered Allen out of the room. Taking a deep breath, Allen walked towards the greenhouse that he spotted earlier, once inside he relaxed his shoulders as he looked around at the different plants in wonder.

"Allen?"

Allen smiled as he heard the voice of Undertaker somewhere in the greenhouse.

"Aniki."

Undertaker walks out from the far left corner of the greenhouse. He stood tall when he came to stand before Allen, his long hair framing him as he looked down, green-yellowish eyes meeting Allen's silver.