Chapter 1: Hollow Night

The sound of rain, thunder claps, the night sky, and the sound of metal could be heard all around the Nebuka City dam. Down below, two girls, one with pink hair and a white outfit, she had goggles with pink lenses and bat like wings and some black appendages attached to her outfit with silver spikes at each end, black gloves, and shoes. Another with black hair dressed similar to a ninja. Lightning strikes as Swim Swim looks up at Ripple holding a spear with a pink handle, the other magic girl had discovered her weakness, she felt desperate to end it, to become the princess of her dreams... To live up to her mentors expectations.

(Ripple)

(Swim Swim)

(Swim Swim)

She sunk into the ground, Ripple had to be careful, her stealthyness was not to be trifled with, suddenly Swim Swim came up and slashed her left eye

"Damn it" Ripple snarled.

She whipped her cape, as an attempt to shoo her away, then she scurried away to space herself from her, her eye was bloody and her right eye was the only one of use to her at the moment, then she felt a dangerous presence behind her.

"If you won't submit, then..." Swim Swim started.

Ripple gasped and tried to move from her again, that's when Swim Swim lopped off her left arm, she shrieked in pain as she held the area where her appendage once was, the pain coursing through her vains, the entire left side of her body cold from blood loss and shock.

"... Then I'll make you my subordinate"

Swim Swim lifted her spear and brought it down, Ripple rolled out of the way, grabbed her decapitated arm and swung it, the blood got into Swim Swim's eyes, Ripple then reached into the bag of Calamity Mary's weapons and got a flashbang, Swim Swim's weakness, light and sound, a flashbang would surely send her back to her civilian form, Ripple tossed the flashbang at her...

Swim Swim used her spear as a bat and smacked the flashbang away, the sound and light weakened her for a second but then she snapped back to her senses. She dove into the ground quickly. Ripple gasped, she didn't expect her to do that, Swim Swim emerged behind Ripple and chopped off her right arm, she started shrieking again and she fell to her knees, she tried her best to get up and run, Swim Swim wiped the blood off her eyes and started jumping around, slashing and stabbing poor Ripple... Before she could get up again, there was the sound of metal piercing the flesh, Ruler (Swim Swim's spear) was in her chest.