0.08 || A male British man with raven black hair maybe?

I tried my best to stay quiet during the day for Michael because he had the worst hangover. That turned out to be not so easy so I went to the bakery, even though Aaron told me to stay home. Lucky him I didn't accept his offer because when I arrive he looks all over the place.

This is new because usually he is very well organized.

"Madison? What are you doing here? Is everything alright?" He asks worried.

I nod, watching him rush from table to table to clean the surface.

"Michael has a bad hangover because he drank too much yesterday. I am surprisingly better." It could be because Bucky was there for me but I kept that for myself. I will tell him later.

"But you look totally messed up. Did something happen?"

He exhales very dramatically and I decide to help him with the tables.

"Indeed." He says. "Remember, I had to babysit my nephew yesterday?"

I nod and we walk into the kitchen to put all the dishes into the dishwasher.

"Well, I went to the playground. But Nathan decided to pee himself so we went to the next store to buy him clothes. Of course I had no idea about his size so I held the pants in front of him to see if they would fit. And then out of nowhere there was this total snack helping me out. His son was the same age as Nathan so he told me which size would fit. We ended up talking and I could swear he flirted with me but I am absolutely unaware of his sexuality. Maybe you're right and my gay detector is broken. "

"I don't think so, actually." I smile.

"Oh, so I was right?"

I turn away to walk out to the checkout. A few people are already waiting.

"Yes."

Luckily he doesn't see my face because otherwise he would ask how I found out.

"I really have a feeling he could be gay but then again...He has a child. And Luke probably thinks Nathan is my child as well and that I'm unreachable."

Aaron looks so devastated, it makes me laugh. So the snack has a name and it's Luke.

"Don't you dare to laugh at my problems." He grumbles but that makes me laugh even harder.

"Do I have a bad breath?" He asks and breathes at my face before I can realize his question.

"Luckily, not" I say playing mad but he doesn't seem to realize that.

"How's my hair?"

"Uhm...good?"

"Was that a question or an answer?"

Wow, he is really serious.

"You're looking fine. " I assure him but he looks in total shock at me.

"Bloody hell, I forgot the pie in the oven!"

Before I could ask more questions, he's gone.

I hold position here while he's saving his pie. I told him multiple times to not try baking in the kitchen but he just never listens.

A minute later a brunette is entering the bakery with a three year old boy. I smile.

"Hi, what can I get you?"

" A male British man with raven black hair maybe?" A fancy smirk is embellishing his face

"Oh, you must be Luke! Lucky you, I have exactly that in the kitchen. I'll get him real quick."