38| Slumber Party

"Tate?" A voice whines in my ear

I let out a gruff- unintelligent- huff in response and bury my face closer to my warm, soft, pillow.

Since when did I buy such a nice pillow? So comfy.

"You heavy slab of meat." The voice groans loudly and a hand slaps my shoulder blade. "Get off!"

Feisty pillow.

A set of long-ish nails scratch down my bare back and dig into my hips, just above where my shorts are hanging low. "My lungs are collapsing!"

"Shut. Up." I grumble, my voice thick with sleep.

The hand that was resting on my lower back slides back up and slaps me right across the back of my head.

"If you don't want your girlfriend to be a pancake, I'd suggest rolling back over onto your side of the bed, pal."

I peek an eye open and just about manage to see my pillow's lips moving through my blurry eyes. "This is my bed. The whole damn thing is my side."

"Fine." She huffs and attempts to wriggle out from under my body. "I'll be sure to remember that the next time your dick makes it into my bed."

I groan and squeeze my eyes shut again.

"Tate, for fucks sake! I can practically hear my lungs cracking under your weight." She whines.

"Willow, it's the middle of the fucking night. Go back to sleep." I rub my hand up her stomach, smirking when I realise that my shirt has risen up.

That's bound to make a man wide awake.

Willow growls like a fucking dog and slaps my hand away from her ribcage. "It's not the middle of the night, you idiot. It's 6pm and you decided to have your afternoon nap and squish all my organs at the same time!"

"I'm not a child, sweetheart. I don't nap during the day." I quip which earns me an elbow to my bicep.

And I did not sign up for this abuse.

"Tell that to my bladder that's been full and squished since 3!"

After all of Willow's whining, and groaning, and complaining and physical violence- I decide to finally open my see what all the damn fuss is about.

And sure enough, the crazy, aggressive woman is right. My entire body is splayed out on top of hers, with her legs sandwiched in between my thighs and her chin resting on my shoulder.

The entire weight of my upper-body is pushing against her poor chest and ribcage and her neck is covered in red splotches from where my face has been buried for the past 3 hours.

Oops, sorry, baby.

"I hate you." Willow scowls when my eyes finally connect to hers. "Your fat ass has made my life a living fucking hell."