#2 bonus- Hello World

1 1/2 years later

1 1/2 years later

"You are honestly super-human. I don't know the heck how you do it!"

I giggle at Steph's enthusiasm and place the large portion of nacho's on the coffee table. "It's with great difficulty and a lot of midday naps."

"Well it doesn't show, babe. You are flawlessly pulling this off." She compliments and gestures to my old yoga pants and one of Tate's jersey's that I 'borrowed'.

"How you can wear something so casual and still look a billion dollars is insane to me. I'm honestly jealous."

"Oh hush." I wave her off. "You know damn well that you're gorgeous so stop fishing for compliments!"

When Tate made the dramatic transfer last year from The Vancouver Cannucks to the Pittsburgh Penguins, I was extremely anxious.

I had spent 5 years of my life in Vancouver and had made a lot of really good friends with most of Tate's teammates and their partners.

We had settled into a nice little routine there and we had built a home together.

Vancouver was good to us. It was where we fully started our life together. Where we got engaged. Where we decorated our first home and hosted our first parties. It was where we became a little family of our own.

Us two and our kitten Mich.

But the Canucks could only do so much for Tate's career. And even though it was his dream to start his career there, he was ready to move on. And it was my dream to get out of the big city and settle down some place with less traffic noise and more fresh air.

We knew it was time to close the Vancouver chapter of our lives.

So when my Godfather, Mitchell Groven, offered Tate a Captaincy with the Penguins we jumped on the first plane to Pennsylvania.

But I was still nervous. I mean, how could I not be?

This was a big move for us. We went from our sweet apartment to a full-fledged home. I went from a one-woman ran photography company to having to hire a branch manager for my studio in Vancouver and opening a second studio here in Pittsburgh. Tate went from star Canucks player to Penguins captain.

And we both went from a social life filled with friends to having just one another.

That was until Tate settled into his new team and I met Stephanie, the wife of the Penguins goalie.

We instantly clicked and have been watching our boys play in their games together ever since.

"Seriously, Wills, you need to start takin' it easy." She warns me, cracking open a beer. "It won't be long now until you're bursting at the seams and begging the doctor to give you the 'good' drugs."