4-End of Chapter 1

"You want me to have sex with you just to come to a party." Her brows furrowed; jaws dropped open. "A party celebrating my product and my win." Goddamn him. Goddamn them all. She threw her hands in the air; exasperated, utterly enraged. "You're fucking insane."

"Excuse me?"

Her body moved; mind exploding with so much rage that it throbbed at the back of her eyes. Possessed, her palm collided with his cheeks— a red-hot slap that had his head whipping back with a sharp crack. Her lips curled; her fingers stung with heat, but the relish that burned and tingled at the edges of her fingertips was euphoria.

Bastard.

"That's for stealing my product you motherfucker." She felt as high as a kite and ready to rip out his balls with her bare hands. She could but that would mean touching his cock with her fingers. "Go fuck yourself."

"Bitch—"

Before he could continue her knees moved, a sharp upward thrust that smashed straight against the micropenis between his legs. It was his fault for standing so close to her, giving her the chance to aim and shoot. "That's for sexually harassing every damn woman in the office."

He doubled over, sprawled on the ground with his ass up and his hands shielded against his groin, spittle oozing from his lips. He screamed and he reminded her off a pig as he honked and bawled on the ground, kicking his legs like a child would.

Pathetic.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE—"

She showed him the finger.

"I'm already leaving, asshole!"

She didn't bother packing up—there wasn't much anyway—so she left without a word feeling a hundred times better about the situation. But zero multiplied by a hundred was still zero, and the joy of cracking the asshole's nuts dissipated too quickly.

Days were spent wallowing in her home to news of her product's successes and her stolen credit. It pained her more to see the asshole smiling big and wide on television taking all the credit for her research, a bandage on his face as if she really struck him that hard.

Float was borne from blood, sweat and tears.

A technological device implanted into the mind that would manifest as a digital panel before one's eyes. It was a godlike power that melded the functions of possibly every electronic device into the brain. It would transform the world in all fields and its need for material appliances.

It was revolutionary, it was a ground-breaking discovery. It would change the world; it would change technology.

And no one was interested in her ideas until she successfully created the first prototype; until she made it work; until she succeeded. But everything came at a cost, she'd learnt that the hard way. Quinn closed her eyes, dug her fingers into the spot on her head that throbbed with pain.

Her friends drifted away from her after she'd rejected them for the hundredth time because of work. Her broken schedule meant that she barely saw her family aside from the cling-wrapped plates of dinner and the notes of love. And there were no lovers to be had when she was married to her work, no soulmate despite her patience.

She was a lost cause, buried in overtime and eventually her parents passed one after another before she could right her wrongs. Her friends were no longer the people she knew. Float's birth was at the cost of her life, and now she paid the heavy price with no rewards.

She'd given up everything for nothing.

The bottles of vodka came naturally when a drunkard told her to get out because she was too old and too ugly for the club. Her tears had flowed endlessly; she'd sobbed her heart out, still alone and still a damned virgin while reading smut and drinking on the sidewalk, at the very least fictional characters could not reject her sorry ass.

The book was beautiful crack; a fantasy boys' love romance about a world where matriarchy existed. A world plagued by a disease right after a stupid world war that killed off the pig-headed leaders. The sickness transformed the people, turned them into mythical creatures with a great need to fuck.

Vampires, shifters and fairies in an Omegaverse—the cocktail of perfection for smut.

The men had transformed into Omegas, submissive broodmares, while the women were Alphas, the stronger, better more powerful version of the two. In this world, men were the weaker sex, the impregnable, the lacking. In this world, men were seen as nothing but sluts. And they acted that way, with monthly Heats and a terribly fragile state.

It was a switch in dynamics, a change in the usual state of prejudice based on the ability to give birth.

The book was absolutely trash, filled with erotica between seven male Omega mates as they tried to survive in a female's world. It ended with a sword in the main antagonist's guts—the last princess of the matriarchal kingdom. Her death was the beginning of change, a new dawn of equality no matter the gender.

A world where none would be judged based on the body they inhabited.

It was a fitting end for a stupid bitch that was in all ways just like the men she knew. And Quinn smiled when Princess Euodia died a brutal and gruesome death, tortured by the seven men as they engaged in a huge orgy before her death bed.

She even cried with joy when they killed her because Christ she was drunk as hell. And drunk Quinn cried the hardest when the men made love to each other, sporting thick monster cocks curved for maximum squirting pleasure.

It was a reminder to her that she was a virgin loser. That the only good fuck she got was from the vibrating dildo that she would place upon a character body pillow. An animated character that had a much better personality than the rest of the men in this useless world.

Quinn had stumbled, drunk beyond redemption through the bushes. Somewhere in her head, she pictured hot men in the vegetation waiting to hold her close and tell her that they were soulmates. Preferably, they would be naked, it would be better if they got married right then and there.

She must have made out with a tree for three minutes before she finally understood that her mouth was filled with the taste of bark, and she vomited onto the grass. Head empty, Quinn had tripped, stupidly waving her hands to procure out the digitalised copy of her phone in Float for a cab.

She was Float's first and only successful user and that was a little titbit she'd purposely forgotten to tell those assholes. A fact that she hoped would drive them mad once they realised their only beta tester was gone.

She must have swiped up for the wrong app because a minute later and she had sixty-nine sex toys in her cart and twenty-five litres of lube. Quinn had laughed, switched out a few for other toys, and then entered purchase without a second thought. The force of that action had sent her careening out from the haven of the shrub and onto the open road. One step was enough to kill her.

It was just her luck that she'd died at the feet of the men on the way to an event to celebrate her achievements. Then awoke naked under a pile of rotting dead bodies in the middle of nowhere, with the remains of dried semen on her face as Euodia.

Princess Euodia of the Last Matriarchal Kingdom.

The antagonist of that erotica. 

-

Read 5+ chapters more on patreon.com/tinyeyecat