Chapter 3

Forced by Li Cheng's lewdness, Li Sinian continued to be a social animal the next day.

    At 6:30 in the morning, Li Si-nian got up on time to go for a morning jog.

    When he went downstairs, Aunt Zhang was preparing breakfast.

    In the morning, time is tight, he has to go to work at nine o'clock, he has to exercise, and he has to take a bath when he comes back. If it is too late to cook his own breakfast, he gave up.

    Fortunately, Aunt Zhang is still healthy when cooking. The breakfast is seafood porridge, which is nutritious and low in calories, not greasy. It is very friendly to his future gastric cancer patient.

    After running back, I took a shower. At half past seven, I went to the table for dinner.

    Li Wenxing just got up right now, and the whole person is still confused.

    Seeing Li Sinian, he raised his hand and greeted weakly, "Morning brother."

    Li Sinian replied indifferently: "Morning."

.People wake up after eating breakfast, and Li Wenxing asked again: "Brother, are you going to work today? It's almost eight o'clock, and you are still at home, so unlike you."

    In the last life, he worked hard to prove himself, every morning, he went straight to the company as soon as he opened his eyes, eating only one meal in a busy day.

    Needless to say what will happen next, of course it is impossible to continue to be so stupid in this life.

    "Aren't you going to have breakfast at home?" Li Sinian replied faintly: "The previous lifestyle was too unhealthy. For the sake of my body, I think it is necessary to change it."

    After yesterday's shock, Li Wenxing was no longer so shocked.

    He nodded vigorously, "Brother, it's best for you to think like this. You used to struggle, I looked scared."

    Li Sinian smiled faintly and said nothing.

.Next, he continued to use actions to prove how much he wanted to improve this unhealthy lifestyle.

    After breakfast was about ten to eight, Li Sinian rolled up his sleeves, entered the kitchen, and began to prepare lunch for himself.

    The lunch at noon is for one person, so the preparation is simpler, two dishes and one soup.

    Boiled cabbage heart, tomato sirloin and tender tofu in old soup.

    Waiting for the time to stew the sirloin, he made himself a cup of hawthorn and wolfberry tea.

    Hawthorn is slightly sour, wolfberry is slightly sweet, and a little bit of rock sugar is added. Drinking at room temperature is like a sweet and sour drink.

    Delicious, the focus is on health.

    Lunch was ready, it was half past nine, Li Sinian casually packed the lunch, and then went out.

.The company is not far from home, it only takes ten minutes on the road, but he was half an hour late when he went out, and he was still forty minutes late when he arrived.

    The front desk of the company watched Li Sinian walk into the company, looked at his watch incredible, then looked at him, then looked down at the watch again, confirming that the workaholic young master arrived at the company at 9:40, and opened his mouth instantly. .

    He quickly picked up his cell phone and sent a message in the private chat group of employees.

    [Report-the sun is coming out from the west! Vice President Li arrived at the company at 9:40! 】