Chapter 32

Li Wenxing has done a lot in the public opinion he plagiarized, but he did not control the real power of the Li family, and he couldn't even get much money, so Lin Yuan helped him do everything.

    And Lin Yuan was far worse than Jiang Rongxuan, so even though Lin Yuan had worked very hard, three days later, the negative news about Li Sinian's plagiarism disappeared without a trace.

    That night, Jiang Rongxuan told Li Sinian that the matter had been resolved, and Li Sinian wanted to invite him out for dinner in order to thank him.

    Jiang Rongxuan said that there is a chef at home and what else to eat out, so the two set the place for dinner at Li Sinian's house.

    I didn't eat stir-fried dishes tonight, the two set up a pot and cooked hot pot in the yard.

    Unknowingly, it was summer again. They met in the midsummer of last year and somehow started their business together. It has been more than a year now.

.Li Sinian couldn't think of it at the time, whether it was a career or the relationship between them, it was really established in this way, and there was a trend of getting better and better.

    In fact, the restaurant, a national chain restaurant, would definitely not open without Jiang Rongxuan.

    The daily turnover of the restaurant is indeed considerable, but until now, the total income of the restaurant will be the same as the original investment.

    And now branches are developing in major second- and third-tier cities, which is another big investment. If Jiang Rongxuan hadn't invested money in this project, it would take at least ten years for the hotel to develop into what it is now.

    Li Sinian had a cup with Jiang Rongxuan and expressed his gratitude that he hid in his heart into words.

    Jiang Rongxuan laughed and said, "I am a businessman and will not do business at a loss..Although the initial investment seems to be a ruin, but you see, according to this trend, the business of the hotel will only be better and not worse. Those investments are worthwhile. "

    "I spent a lot of money in the restaurant, also for myself."

    Today's hot pot base is fried by Li Sinian himself, and the wine is also his own fruit wine.

    The alcohol is not low, but it tastes mild and friendly to the throat.

    The polite remarks were over, and the two were no longer cautious, and began to let go of eating and drinking.

    Halfway through the meal, the doorbell rang suddenly, and Li Sinian went to open the door, only Ma Chi came.

    As soon as the door opened, Ma Chi began to curse, "Okay you two, it is obviously the cooperation of three people, you two will eat alone without me!"

.He squeezed Li Sinian and walked in. He saw the hot pot on the table and complained again, "I said, why is it so fragrant? You can smell it hundreds of meters away, dare you two eat hot pot here? !"

    "Good fellow, and wine?! You two are really...If I hadn't been to the company today, Assistant Chen told me that Xiao Jiang was always here, and I would have missed today's meal!"

    Jiang Rongxuan disliked his beeping, so he slammed the knife in his eyes, and Ma Chi became quiet for an instant.

    Li Sinian closed the door and walked over with a smile, "Isn't this catching up? I'll go in and get a bowl, Ma Chi, you sit first."

    The small dining table was a bit crowded because of Ma Chi's arrival, but it was even more lively.

    Ma Chi is like a beeping machine, he hasn't stopped opening his mouth since entering the door. What is strange is that he is the one who said the most among the three, and he also ate the most.