Chapter 4

It stands to reason that there should be a separate microwave oven in Li Sinian's office, but because he had never taken meals seriously before, the microwave oven was removed by him, and the free space was replaced with documents.

    now……

    Li Sinian looked at the pile of papers on the table, and it was an eye-catching sight.

    Alas, work affects his work.

    Li Sinian had to take the lunch box to the public microwave oven downstairs to heat up lunch.

    It's a meal now, and many employees are queuing up in front of the microwave to wait for the hot meal.

    Li Sinian didn't like to use privileges to overwhelm others, so he was at the bottom of the line.

    The employees in front are talking about the latest gossip that happened in the company today-the morning meeting.

    Of course, the main content of the gossip is still him.

.After workaholic Vice President Li was late for work, his attitude at the meeting was extremely perfunctory, which made Li Dong almost angry on the spot.

    "This is also Vice President Li. If we are ordinary employees, I'm afraid it's not going to be fired."

    "Oh, the rich second generation is good."

    "I think Vice President Li is okay. The most outstanding thing is Li Dong's youngest son. Before he graduates from university, he already has 10% of the company's shares. That's a goddess."

    "Actually, I think Vice President Li is quite pitiful. Look at how hard he is, but I heard from Secretary Chen that Dong Li does not intend to give him any shares."

    The employees in front of the discussion were full of enthusiasm, and Li Sinian was listening while lowering his head to play Lianliankan.

.Suddenly, the noise in his ears suddenly stopped. Li Sinian noticed, raised his head and found that the person in front of him did not know when he lowered his head. Everyone shut up and played with their mobile phones.

    Oh, maybe someone saw him.

    Li Sinian didn't care about them either, and continued to join the bowed clan.

    The line quickly reached him.

    Li Sinian put the lunch box in the microwave oven, a minute later, with a ding sound, the lunch was ready.

    Turn on the microwave, and the aroma of the food instantly diffuses in the rest room.

    In fact, food is more or less tasteful, and other people's lunches will also give off fragrance, but Li Sinian's lunch seems to be particularly delicious, and the smell alone can make people appetite.

.Several employees close to Li Sinian were fortunate enough to see Li Sinian’s rice. The appetite aroused by the taste was magnified several times when they saw the color of the food with their own eyes.

    Some people even couldn't hold back, and their stomachs gurgled directly.

    Li Sinian looked back at him, and the sounding man scratched his head embarrassedly, and asked, "Vice President Li, is your nanny cooked for lunch? It looks delicious."

    "No." Li Sinian replied, "I did it myself."

    When the man heard this, his eyes widened instantly, "You did it yourself?!"

    The female employee next to him also came over, "My God, this craft, can I go to open a shop!"

    "It's so delicious. If Vice President Li goes to open a store, there will be no way for other restaurants to survive."