Chapter 23

Li Wenxing stared at the phone with a distorted expression on his face. A classmate around him noticed his abnormality and stroked his back with concern, "Wenxing, are you okay?"

    Li Wenxing recovered, and laughed at his classmates, "Oh, it's okay."

    "It's okay." The classmate said with a smile: "I think your complexion is not very good, and I thought you were uncomfortable. It will be you soon. You must say that you are uncomfortable."

    "OK."

    Li Wenxing stared at the screen for a while, and only after seeing someone in the comment area circulate malicious intent towards Li Sinian, he quit Weibo with some satisfaction.

    However, before he turned off the phone, he saw a WeChat message popping up on the top of the phone, which was sent by Lin Yuan.

    [Lin Yuan: Wen Xing, have you watched Weibo? Anian really signed a contract with Minghui Kitchenware. Now you can rest assured. 】

.For the first time, Li Wenxing felt that this boyfriend who had worked so hard to seduce him was so annoying.

    Is it poisonous? Do you think he can't read Weibo without eyes? I have to tell him.

    Li Wenxing typed his reply expressionlessly, but his reply was far from his current cold appearance.

    [Wen Xingxing: Well, I know, I saw Weibo, I thought my brother was cheated before, but now I know it's true, I don't worry. [cute]】

    Lin Yuan returned a touch of his head, and Li Wenxing said that he would continue to reply, but he didn't reply.

    In fact, Li Sinian’s affairs really affected him. He was only at an average level, because I remembered that Li Sinian could live so well even when he left home, and his average level was only half of his performance. The defense was just a risk. Was criticized by the teacher.

.The classmates were cheering for the complete liberation, discussing where to go to play in the evening, but Li Wenxing was not in the mood.

    He repeatedly refused the retention of his classmates and drove home.

    When Li Wenxing went home, Li Cheng was the only one in the house.

    The nanny knew that Li Wenxing was going out to play with his classmates tonight, so he only made Li Cheng's dinner alone. Seeing Li Wenxing came back and heard that he had not eaten dinner, he panicked to cook.

    Li Cheng was also puzzled when he saw his little son coming back, "Wen Xing, why did you come back so early today? Didn't you go out to play with your classmates?"

    Li Wenxing smiled, "My classmates are going to the bar, I don't want to go to that kind of place, it's so smoky, it's more interesting to come back to dine with my dad."

.Li Cheng was amused by him, and first put a piece of meat on the empty plate in front of him, "Okay, I just happened to be back, so let's eat with Dad."

    Aunt Zhang quickly brought up the meal for Li Wenxing. The father and son sat face to face and started to eat. The scene was warm.

    After eating two bites, Li Wenxing put down his chopsticks and said unintentionally, "Dad, how is your brother doing?"

    Speaking of Li Sinian, the smile on Li Cheng's face faded a little, "Why did you mention him suddenly?"

    Li Wenxing bit her lower lip lightly, showing embarrassment, "I know you drove him out because you made a mistake, but it's been so long, no matter how much anger, it should be gone. I haven't seen my brother for so long. , You don't want him?"