Chapter 5

When Li Sinian returned home, Aunt Zhang had just returned from buying vegetables and had not yet started cooking.

    Seeing Li Sinian, Aunt Zhang had a meal with her hand choosing vegetables and opened her mouth slightly, "Master, you, you just got off work?"

    "Yeah." Li Sinian threw the briefcase on the sofa, took off his suit, and went into the kitchen. "What do you eat tonight?"

    Aunt Zhang reported him a few dishes, "How do you think of making these at night?"

    Li Sinian looked at the vegetables that were freshly washed and had not had time to cut. They looked very fresh, "Well, it's good, you do it, don't worry about me."

    Aunt Zhang's cooking is not the kind that only pursues taste but not nutrition. The dishes she said are quite reassuring.

    He didn't care about the kitchen, and Li Sinian went back to the room.

.He played games in the room for a while, and when it was almost time to eat, he slowly walked downstairs.

    Li Wenxing is a senior year of this year and is currently preparing his graduation project.

    Originally, the most leisurely person in the family should be the person who has not graduated from university. After Li Sinian broke out of the salted fish attribute, the most leisurely person in the family became him.

    He went downstairs to eat, and happened to have a face-to-face meeting with Li Wenxing.

    Seeing Li Sinian coming downstairs in his pajamas, even knowing that he hadn't paid much attention to work these past two days, Li Wenxing was still surprised.

    "Brother, are you off work now?"

    Li Sinian said ‘um’, and before Li Wenxing could ask more, he wiped his shoulder and went downstairs.

    Li Wenxing looked back at Li Sinian's back, frowning slightly, seemingly confused.

.Li Cheng and Lian Menglei worked overtime again today, and the only ones eating at home were Li Sinian and Li Wenxing brothers.

    After Li Wenxing went upstairs, he was busy for a while, and he came down after Li Si had almost eaten for the New Year.

    "Brother, aren't you busy with work today?" Li Wenxing walked without a sound, and he did not know when he came down. When he asked this, others were already seated.

    "not busy."

    "No wonder." Li Wenxing said with a smile: "I feel like I've never seen you come back at this time. It's more leisurely than me, who didn't go out of school. People who don't know think our company is going to close down."

    Li Sinian finished his last meal and looked up at him, "Are you saying that I am lazy at work?"

    Li Wenxing served a meal with his hand, "No, no, I didn't mean that."

    "It's okay, it's ok, I'm just lazy.".Li Sinian smiled suddenly, "I'm lazy, you remember to be diligent and behave in front of your dad."

    After speaking, he pushed aside the bowl, went upstairs to change into sportswear, and went for a walk to digest.

    Li Wenxing has been in a daze ever since he listened to Li Sinian's words. He ate the rice in the bowl for a while until the door closed with a ‘pop’, and he didn’t come back to his senses.

    He raised his head and stared at the door, the doubt in his eyes deeper.

    Although he didn't know why, he could keenly perceive that Li Sinian didn't like him.