Chapter 37

Lin Yuan laughed angrily by Jiang Rongxuan's words, "I have called this since I knew Anian. You can even control how I call people. Are you a bit too broad?"

    Jiang Rongxuan twitched the corner of his mouth, showing disdain, "But I think your name has affected others, and my brother doesn't like you to call him so intimate."

    "Do you know again? You are the roundworm in his stomach?" Lin Yuan said dissatisfied: "When I said my name is intimacy, I still think your name is disgusting. If you pretend to be innocent, take one elder brother, you are embarrassed to call out. "

    Jiang Rongxuan narrowed his smile.

    There was already a cold expression in his eyes, and his smile disappeared now, and his entire face looked even more gloomy and terrifying.

    He said: "I'm finished with your words, shouldn't it be time to leave? My brother doesn't welcome you. It's not good to stay in front of other people's houses, right?"

.Lin Yuan stared fiercely at Jiang Rongxuan when he heard the words. He looked very angry, as if he was about to rush to Jiang Rongxuan in the next second.

    But it's a pity that the thunder is heavy and the rain is small. He looks very powerful, but in fact it is just a few rough breaths, and his lips buzzed a few times. He didn't even dare to return.

    He took another deep look at Li Sinian and said, ‘Add me WeChat back, I have something to tell you’, and he hurried away, as if there was a snake chasing him behind him.

    The annoying person left, and Jiang Rongxuan turned around again, with a bright smile on his face, "Finally left, he is too annoying."

    Li Sinian stared at him for two seconds, and slowly moved the corners of his mouth, showing a smile, "Come in, just stay for dinner together."

    "good."

    Li Sinian made it easier just for the two of them to eat.

.Jiang Rongxuan was listening to the movement in the outbuilding. When the meal was almost ready, he went into the kitchen to help carry the food out.

    The two silently picked up their bowls for dinner. Halfway through the meal, Jiang Rongxuan spoke first, "What did Lin Yuan tell you today?"

    Li Sinian stopped his chopsticks, "Didn't you hear them all?"

    "Half after listening, he said let you stay away from me. What else did you say before that?"

    Li Sinian's face became a little unnatural for a moment.

    It wasn't because of anything else, mainly because he felt that Lin Yuan's words were really disgusting, and made him feel physical discomfort, and he didn't even want to repeat them.

    So he summed up vaguely: "It's nothing, that is, I really want to see me."

    When Jiang Rongxuan saw this, the smile in his eyes faded a little, "What do you think, brother?"

    "What do you think?"

."Lin Yuan said he wants to see you, do you want to see him?"

    "Huh?" Li Sinian tilted his head very suspiciously, "I definitely don't want to. Didn't you look at you when I shut him out of the door and didn't let him in?"

    "He is really ridiculous. I haven't seen him for so long and didn't say that he wanted to see me. Only when he realized that his dream lover was different from his ideals, he started to want to see me. What am I? A spare tire to soothe his sadness? "