14

Chapter 14 Back to the Village

  Because of the two space supernatural beings Wang Yiyi and Monkey, how did the group of people come, and how did they go back. There is no need to venture through densely populated urban areas. It is still a motorcycle squad on a country road, but this time Zhang Heng and Wang Yiyi's motorcycles have an extra Lolo.

  The closer Wang Yiyi got to the mountains and forests, the more joy she couldn't tell. She seemed to feel the closeness of the green plants on the roadside to her. This feeling is very shallow and light, and it is fleeting, she herself can't figure it out, and she doesn't speak to outsiders.

  On the way back, it was not as peaceful as when I came. Many zombies in the villages wandered out. Hearing the sound of motorcycles from a distance, the zombies followed their motorcades one after another. From time to time, they issued an ability to destroy a piece of zombies before they were able to get out.

  But this time, in order to be able to rush back to the village before dark, they didn't get out of the car to collect the crystal nuclei, causing Wang to look at the zombie crystal nuclei one by one. What kind of cool abilities, such as fetching things from the air, and easily putting all the crystal cores into the bag?

  However, the ideal is full, but the reality is very skinny. Wang Yiyi is not good at cooking now. The group finally arrived at the entrance of the village before dark. From a distance, they could see that the wall at the entrance of the village had been built higher and stronger. It seems that during the time they were not in the village, the villagers processed the wall again.

  When I approached, I found that there were three or five people on the fence. Wang Yi and the others who had just relaxed, their faces became serious. Something must have happened in the village, otherwise they would not be so strict.

  "Pillar, you are back!" An uncle on the wall, smoking a dry cigarette, greeted them.

  And under the wall, another young man had already opened the thick iron door for them, "You can count back, and we don't come back again, we all think something happened to you!" The words were filled with joy.

  "Yes, we are back, uncle, don't worry!" The monkey raised his voice so that everyone could hear his answer.

  Saying goodbye to everyone who cared about, Wang Yiyi, Monkey and Zhang Heng were going to the village chief's house, while the others went home to rest, and agreed to have dinner with Wang Yi's family at a later date. Luo Luo did not want to separate from Wang Yiyi, Wang Yiyi also let her, holding Luo Luo who was "chicken pecking rice" with a good temper, and went to the village chief's house together.

  Before reaching the village chief's house, Lolo fell asleep. Zhang Heng watched Wang struggle with his hug, so he took it and put his back on him. Zhang Heng has always been a deserted temper, but he was the only one with Luo Luo, maybe because of guilt, or something else, he was full of patience, and he didn't know that Luo Luo was his daughter.

  When Wang Yiyi and the others arrived at the village chief's house, the village chief's family was having dinner, and a bowl of porridge was placed in front of everyone, and a small plate of stir-fried wild vegetables and salted radishes was placed in the center of the table. The village chief's family can be considered wealthy in the village, and this kind of dinner seems a bit stunned. The village chief's family's dinner invitation was declined, and they followed the village chief into the back room and talked about the mission.

  As soon as they entered the back room, they hadn't waited for Wang Yi to speak, "It's good if you all come back safely! If you are still there, there is hope!" The village chief said earnestly.

  "Uncle Village Chief, did something happen?" Wang Yiyi asked first.

  "There are a lot of relatives who defected to the village, and they heard that the neighboring villages are full of zombies and there are no living people!" said the village chief sadly.

  After a pause, he said, "The weather is getting hotter day by day, let alone planting crops in the fields. Now the village is so nervous that people drink water."

  Wang Yiyi's heart sighed, thinking that he had only been for a few days, and he hadn't filled the village's wells with water, so the impact would be so great. Fortunately, I stopped in time, otherwise there will be drought everywhere, and there is still water in my village, which will definitely attract the attention of interested people.

  "The village chief, our mission was quite successful this time, you first find a place to let us release the water!" The monkey grinned and said.

  The head of the village immediately beamed with joy, and with a cane, he headed towards the ancestral hall. Wang Yiyi and the others followed the village chief all the way to an abandoned large courtyard behind the ancestral hall of the village.

  In the early years, this place was the ancestral home of a big landlord's family. Later, due to the fall of the family, after several rounds, it was slowly abandoned. It is both remote and covert. Now it is better to store bottled water.

  After Wang Yiyi and the monkey left part of the water and materials for the team members according to what they had discussed before, they moved the rest out of the space. In this way, the abandoned courtyard was piled up.

  "Okay, good, good, this will be enough for the villagers to use it for a long time!" The village chief murmured happily.

  "The village head, even if you have these materials, you still have to control the amount. After all, you need to use a little less." Zhang Heng still said indifferently, and poured cold water on the ecstatic village head.

  "Yes, there are more and more relatives who have defected recently, but the food ration is a little bit less!

  The land is also dry and no crops can be grown. I am worried that one day, alas, the young and strong will have to starve to death! "Thinking of those widows and lonely old people whose children are all working outside, the village chief replied helplessly.

  "The village chief, it's the end of the world, and Dou Mien has raised a grudge! This is not before the end of the world, you have to change over!" Looking at the village chief who has always been a good man, but who is devoted to the sake of the villagers, Zhang Heng solemnly reminded. . People like the village head are understandable before the end of the world, but sooner or later in the end of the world, there will be no scum left.

  At the very beginning, Wang Yiyi hadn't noticed the seriousness of the matter, until he returned home, and after everyone had eaten together, Uncle Fu Gui cautiously spoke.

  "One by one, can you take out the materials we went out to collect this time... um... take it out and share it with everyone!" Uncle Fu Gui said with embarrassment on his face, intermittently.

  Wang Yi was stunned for a second. Didn't everyone have agreed before, put it here first, and wait for the next time before leaving the village, so that you can leave some rations for the family, even if you're outside. Worried about home. Is it because she is afraid of her embezzlement?

  Seeing that Wang Yiyi didn't speak, and the look on his face was wrong, Uncle Fugui quickly explained, "One by one, it's not that Uncle Fugui doesn't believe you. You and Brother Heng were all grown up by me. , What kind of personality, Uncle knew clearly.