123

Chapter 123

  After hearing the alarm sound outside, the doctor felt relieved, walked back inside again, and carefully checked what had just happened.

  "Hahaha, it deserves to be the perfect experimental subject number one!" He laughed as he looked at the shattered glass fish tanks and iron cages exploded outside, almost madly.

  After the doctor took a few emergency lights and put them in the room, Qiao Feng could see the situation clearly. His white coat was full of blood, his own blood.

  Because at the time of the explosion, he was very close to the glass tank holding the mutant fish, and now he was pierced by glass fragments like a hedgehog.

  Qiao Feng was in pain, sweating profusely, and his consciousness was very clear. He could clearly see the messy laboratory in front of him, as well as the somewhat terrifying doctor.

  He dared not call for help to the doctor, he tried to get up by himself, leave this place, he wanted to go out.

  The mutant zombie and the mutant fish have long disappeared. In this somewhat weird space, it seems that there are only him and the doctor.

  "You can actually make my experiment body No. 2 and experiment body No. 3 explode crystal nuclei. It really deserves to be my perfect experiment body No. 1. When you wake up, you have made such a big noise."

  Qiao Feng watched the doctor look around in this messy area, he suddenly muttered to the air, I don't know why Qiao Feng heard a little bit of pride and pride from the doctor's words.

  It turned out that this explosion was caused by mutant the zombie and mutant fish, and this experimental body number one was a bit too powerful, and it could actually allow the two monsters outside to explode the crystal nucleus.

  The spontaneous nuclei not only blew up the laboratory, but also blew them to pieces. What a powerful ability is needed to do it.

  But where is this subject number one now?

  "Doctor, all exits outside have been closed, and someone has been sent to guard it!"

  A respectful male voice came from outside the laboratory. Qiao Feng recognized this voice. The owner of this voice is the doctor's confidant, who is responsible for the security of the laboratory.

  "Well, no one is allowed to leave the laboratory building without my order." The doctor ordered to the people outside.

  After a pause, he continued, "After arranging the outside affairs, you personally bring someone to guard here."

  After a long time, the doctor finally opened the metal gate outside, and a dozen burly men in protective clothing swarmed in, and they guarded the area firmly.

  And Qiao Feng was also carried out and placed in an ordinary laboratory outside. After his wound was simply treated, he stayed here.

  Qiao Feng thought that the laboratory would only be closed for two or three days, after all, the current base was messed up. It's inseparable from the various reagents rushed out in the laboratory. Every day, someone comes to the laboratory to make the reagents that day.

  But I never thought that Qiao Feng stayed in this ordinary laboratory for ten days. I heard from colleagues in the laboratory that if it wasn't for the military to make trouble, the doctor would definitely continue to lock down the experimental building.

  On the day when the experimental building was unsealed, Qiao Feng saw the doctor again. He was unshaven and exhausted, and under exhaustion was unconcealable anger and madness.

  "Do you know, now it is unblocked, if Experiment One ran out from here, what a serious consequence would it be!" The doctor yelled at the head of the military.

  "I don't know what will happen afterwards, but now, if your laboratory does not continue to provide medicines, our base will not be far from destruction.

  You have to know, the base is gone, your lab is still finished, and you don't want to do any more research! Don't pretend to me about experiment number one! "

  The person in charge of the military seemed to be extremely angry. He relentlessly turned the doctor around and left, but the laboratory was finally unblocked on this day.

  Although the laboratory was unblocked, every exit was still guarded 24 hours a day.

  Despite this, the disappeared Subject One was never found, and Subject One seemed to have disappeared out of thin air.

  The longer it took for Subject One to disappear, the doctor became more and more angry and mad.

  It wasn't until one day that such a news suddenly came that the doctor became excited and made all those guarding them retreat.

  Rumors abound in the base, and people are panicked. It is said that many people have died, including ordinary people and supernaturalists. It is said that the death is bizarre, and no wounds can be found all over the body.

  Many of these dead were high-level abilities living in the villa area. It stands to reason that with such a high level of abilities, it is difficult to be killed by a single blow.

  Everyone couldn't see the cause of death of these supernatural beings, so the base sent the bodies of these supernatural beings to the laboratory. After seeing them, the doctor laughed.

  "Hahaha, are you going to have revenge?" A hint of excitement flashed in his eyes, and it was all inevitable.

  "I'm afraid you won't come! My perfect experimental subject number one!" the doctor murmured to himself.

  Soon he handed over a new type of reagent to the person in charge of the military, "The corpses of those supernatural beings are the masterpieces of my experimental body number one. It was you who forcibly opened the laboratory building, and now she slipped out and made a mess!

  If you meet her again, use this reagent to deal with it. If  you caught her, remember to bring back to the laboratory, she is still very useful! "