19

Chapter 19

  "Yeah!" Luo Luo nodded, feeling nothing wrong at all. She ran very fast since she was a child, and her mother praised her more than once, and it was nothing strange.

  "Luo Luo, I'll be down the mountain later, you are playing against Da Hei, and you can run to my sister to see, okay?" Wang Yi softened his tone and asked tentatively.

  Luo Luo did not answer either, let go of Wang Yiyi's hand, patted Da Hei's head and ran forward. Wang Yi felt that there was a flower in front of him, and there were only a few afterimages in the withered grass. Luo Luo had long since disappeared. Only Da Hei fell far behind and kept screaming, comparable to Duan Yu's. Ling Bo stepped slightly!

  Wang Yi hurried to catch up with him. After a long time, he saw Luo Luo and Da Hei who were waiting for her by the side of the road. "Lolo, you are probably a speed ability, it's not bad!"

  "It's no wonder that the little Lolo can safely steal food from the commissary under the noses of so many zombies in the water plant!" Wang Yiyi thought in his heart, all of this can be explained.

  Lo Luo and Da Hei were found, and neither of them was okay. Wang Yiyi also accidentally discovered Luo Luo's cool ability, and was in a very good mood to lead Luo Luo down the mountain, wondering how to teach Zhang Lao Yao who wanted to steal the dog later.

  When I got home, I saw that everyone who went out to find Luoluo had returned, and Wang Yiyi was about to show off Luoluo's abilities. Before I could speak, there was a knock on the door outside the courtyard, followed by the knock on the door, followed by a rough and loud voice, "My child, his uncle and his aunt, are you home?"

  "Isn't this the voice of Zhang Laoyao and his wife? Mom, it was Zhang Laoyao who came to catch Da Hei with someone. I haven't had time to talk to you." Before his mother opened the door, Wang Yi quickly talked to you. The big guy breathed.

  My mother nodded and said she knew it well, and she went out to open the door. Before I was able to welcome people into the yard, I heard the cry of Zhang Laoyao and his mother, "My child, his aunt, I'm sorry, I didn't teach the child well..."

  Before my mother could speak, Zhang Laoyao and his mother turned around and took Zhang Laoyao's ear, who was standing behind her.

  Zhang Laoyao had a pained expression on his face, while yelling, crying and howling, "Auntie, I was wrong, I shouldn't have brought someone here to fight the big black idea. Auntie, the big black ran away, I You shouldn't chase, and you will kill Lolo, it's Lolo, right? Lolo ran out..."

  Wang Yiyi and the others heard that the front yard was in a commotion, but no one came in, so they all got up together and prepared to go to the front yard to find out. As a result, Wang Yiyi and the others just arrived in the front yard, "One by one came back, oh, God bless you, this Luoluo can be regarded as found, this is all-tailed, so good! Otherwise, my son will commit it. What a mistake!"

  As soon as Wang Yi took Luo Luo and stood firm, she saw Zhang Laoyao and her old lady rushing towards them, snotting and tearing, and Luo Luo immediately hid behind her in fright. Zhang Laoyao didn't care about his wife either, she just looked at them both with tears and joy.

  "Sister Chunxiang, don't cry, the big guys are here, what's the matter to say, this makes..." Dad finally couldn't stand the battle, and coughed and interrupted Zhang Laoyao and his mother.

  "My child, his uncle, I feel ashamed, my child was hit with your Dahei idea. Everyone in this village knows that Dahei has been raised for ten years, just like your own family. As a result, my child turned out to be..." Zhang Laoyao his mother began to cry again.

  "Knowing that there are so many people here!" Wang Yiyi really couldn't stand it, muttering angrily.

  Unexpectedly, the youngest Zhang and her old mother heard it, and she hurriedly pointed at Wang one by one, "Yes, my goddess, I did such an unhuman thing! Youngest, don't hesitate to come over to you one by one! Admit it!"

  "Sister Eleven, it's my lard that is blinded. Eleven sister, I really haven't eaten enough for many days, so I lost my mind and did such an unnatural thing!" Zhang Laoyao stood hurriedly. In front of Wang Yi, he lowered his head and repeatedly admitted his mistakes.

  Wang Yi did not vomit, nor did he vomit, he was about to say a few more words. As a result, I saw Zhang Laoyao and his mother kicking Zhang Laoyao fiercely behind him, "Look at what you did, and you won't forgive you one by one, so don't hurry up and give you one by one. Kneel down!"

  Following the strength of his mother, Zhang Laoyao immediately knelt down in front of Wang Yi, and began to slap her mouth, "Sister Eleven, please forgive me this time, I will never dare anymore...I I am really hungry and faint..."

  Mom and Dad couldn't stand it anymore, and before Wang Yi spoke, he immediately supported Zhang Laoyao, "Sister, what are you doing? Don't worry, it's going to break our birthdays one by one. !"

  "My child, his uncle and his aunt, I really don't know how to apologize and get your forgiveness. There is nothing at home now. I can't make up for one by one and Lolo. I can only think of such a stupid way!" The youngest Zhang and his mother cried even more aggrieved.

  "My child's father also went early, leaving us two orphans and widows. I have been patronizing life in these years, and I can barely make do with it before the end of the world. When the end of the world is here, the family won't be able to unravel! The child is also hungry and can't help it, so he has done such an inhuman thing. Fortunately, he has all his tails and no catastrophe has been caused!"

  Wang Yiyi curled his lips in disdain and couldn't help but said with emotion, what a quibble mouth. Preemptively, with such a low posture, even if you apologize on the clear road, it is not easy to be held accountable; although you apologize on the face, but which sentence is not talking about your own difficulties, your own is not easy.

  This man really played a good game of chess, making such a play in front of so many people. She really has done enough for you on the face, so that you can't find the slightest reason. From now on, at least on the bright side, everyone should meet in a friendly manner.

  Recently, if you want to teach Zhang Laoyao secretly, you will be associated with your own family by the villagers, so it's really hard to express such a bad breath.

  Wang Yiyi also thought that since the end of the world is coming anyway, I will let out a bad breath, what can you do to me? Our family all have supernatural powers, and we have to be mad at you. No one in the village dares to stand up for you no matter what happens to you.

  However, she still has her parents, and she can't ignore their feelings. My parents have lived in this village for decades. The people and things here may not be so perfect, but my parents have real feelings for them.

  I thought Shinichiren let the matter pass, but this farce was not only reconciled on the surface. What's even more annoying is that when Zhang's youngest and his mother were leaving, their parents also deliberately carried a bag of grain.