108

Chapter 108

  "Brother, or let's go to the Hope Base to see, maybe there is news of my sister-in-law there!" Before Wang Yu spoke, Tian Tao next to him excitedly opened his mouth and suggested.

  "You are looking for someone? Maybe you can really go to our hope base!" Wang Yi heard what the other party said, this Wang Yu's fiancé may still be alive, and they did not give up looking for it.

  Wang Yi thought of the trading market outside the city gate of his base. There are people from all over the world.

  Although there is little hope of finding someone in the last days, if you insist on finding someone, is there a better place to inquire about the news than the trading market?

  "We hope that the base has a trading market. Although there are only people from the H city base now, people from other places will come here in the future! If you want to insist on finding people, you can go there to try your luck!" Wang Continue to explain one by one.

  "H city base? It just so happens that we haven't gone to the G city and H city bases. We came from the base in Z city!" Tian Tao heard about the H city base and was immediately overjoyed.

  After he and Brother Wang Yu came out of the Z city base, they were going to the H city base and wanted to try their luck there to see if anyone had seen his sister-in-law. But I didn't expect that on the way, I encountered a zombie with an intractable speed system, driving them into this mountain and lost their way.

  "We have already looked for the base in Z city. This time we originally wanted to go to the base in H city, but we didn't expect to be here!" Wang Yu explained to everyone.

  "That's okay. We hope that the base is our hope after the mountain. We hope that the base is not far from the H city base. You can follow the road and it will be much faster!" My mother admires the loving and righteous young man the most, and understands it. The other party wanted to go to the H city base and immediately enthusiastically offered advice.

  Hearing what his mother said, Wang Yu and Tian Tao were very happy, especially the excitement on Tian Tao's face could not be hidden.

  As if thinking of something, Tian Tao hurriedly said to Wang Yu next to him, "Brother, you show me the picture of my sister-in-law, maybe you have seen it!"

  Upon hearing this, Wang Yu cautiously took out a tightly wrapped picture from his chest pocket. When you look at this posture, you know that the owner of the photo cherishes this photo extremely.

  Wang Yu handed the photo to his mother, "Auntie, this is my fiancee. Do you have an impression?"

  Wang Yi approached his mother curiously. It turned out that it was a wedding photo. A woman with delicate features in a white wedding dress was nestled in the arms of the person next to her, smiling very sweetly.

  The next person in military uniform was Wang Yu in front of him. Although his face was strained, the corners of his mouth were slightly raised. He hugged the woman in his arms tightly, and the happiness in his eyes was so obvious.

  "Young man, you are a soldier!" As soon as my mother saw the military uniform in the photo, her impression of Wang Yu improved even more.

  Wang Yu nodded and slowly said, "Well, I just retired from the army, and I am about to go back to get married! I didn't think about halfway through, and the end of the world is coming. I rushed to the house after all the hardships, Su Su doesn't know where he went!"

  "Su Su, is my fiancee. After we discussed it, I got married after I retired and went back. I never thought that the end of the world would come and i would be so caught off guard!" Wang Yu pointed to the woman in the photo and explained to everyone.

  In fact, he himself didn't know this story, he had told so many people. He really hopes to find Susu soon and never tell this story to others.

  "Boy, although I haven't seen this beautiful girl. But don't be discouraged. Maybe someone in the market knows it."

  Mother looked at Wang Yu who was depressed, and couldn't help but comforted.

  Wang Yi glanced at the stunning beauty in the photo, and prayed silently in his heart, hoping that this charming woman could awaken the supernatural powers early in the last days.

  Otherwise, such an outstanding appearance would really be fatal in the last days, Wang Yiyi didn't dare to think further...

  Wang Yu wrapped the photo again and carefully put it back into his chest pocket, as if he had been used to disappointment again and again.

  Before everyone thought about how to break the dull atmosphere, he himself said with relief, "It's okay, there may be good news if there is no news in the last days."

  This seems to be spoken to everyone, and it seems to be spoken to himself. As long as there is no news, he can keep looking for it until the end of his life.

  Wang Yi looked at the man in front of him. Although his face was firm and his back was straight, he didn't seem to need the comfort and relief of others. But I don't know why, but it hurts even more.