78

Chapter 78

  Wang Yi felt itchy on his face, muttering and then drilled into the quilt. With this movement, Wang Yi one by one noticed the abnormality in his body.

  It was sour and swelling, and the two of them were tightly attached under the quilt, and there was no longer a trace of distance.

  Looking at the broad and strong chest in front of him, Wang Yi remembered everything about last night. She and brother Heng were married, and they went to sleep in a daze until dawn.

  How long has it been since I slept, and the man is not being honest, Wang said softly, "Stop making trouble, I want to sleep for a while! If you wake up, go out first!"

  Zhang Heng looked at the charming little Nizi in his arms, how could he give up, "Hey, i'll sleep with you! I'll slow down and don't bother you!"

  As he said, he moved cautiously, and it was happy again, a charming room!

  Wang Yiyi didn't know how long it had passed, anyway, every time she opened her eyes to protest, the people on her body always coaxed her with the utmost gentleness, but never stopped moving, let alone follow her. Let her sleep well.

  She was awakened from starvation, her stomach "coocoo" protested, and she opened her eyes to realize that she had reached the sofa in the living room, wrapped in a blanket, and was gently embraced by the man.

  A man's gentle low soaring sound came from the ear, "Yiyi, open our mouths, let's eat and then sleep!"

  After drinking most of the bowl of porridge in a daze, Wang Yiyi was completely awake. He looked out the window, dark and startled, "What time is it?"

  While feeding Wang Yiyi, Zhang Heng replied casually, "It's past nine o'clock!"

  Wang Yiyi was full of shock. She and Zhang Heng went crazy until nine o'clock in the evening of the next day, staring at Zhang Heng incredulously.

  I am not awake and sleep drowsily, but this man has no sense at all! Why are you going downstairs tomorrow? What a shame!

  Zhang Heng seemed to see Wang Yiyi's thoughts, "My parents said, the wedding banquet ended late last night, and we are newly married. Let us both have a good rest today! Leave everything else alone!"

  As he said, he gathered the person in his arms and took another spoonful of pork rib soup to feed, "Hey, eat more, it's still early! Be careful and hungry in the middle of the night!"

  Wang Yiyi opened his apricot eyes slightly, and looked at the man in front of him in shock and fear. Wouldn't he still think about it? But I really can't do it! It still hurts right now!

  Why couldn't Zhang Heng guess Wang Yiyi's thoughts, kissed his forehead, attached to her ear and whispered, "Where did you want to go? If you still think about it, my husband, I'm still very happy!"

  Wang Yi shook her head in a panic. She didn't want to think about it anymore. At this moment, her whole body was still soft and without a trace of strength. No matter how far she goes, how can she see people tomorrow!

  Maybe it was because she had eaten and drank enough during the day, Zhang Heng really let her go with a good temper, and after taking the medicine on her thoughtfully, he hugged her to sleep in a proper way and had a good night's sleep.

  ...

  Before dawn, Wang Yiyi was awakened by the ticking rain outside the window. At first she thought it was an illusion. After listening carefully, the sound of the rain seemed to be getting louder and louder before she was convinced that it was really raining.

  "The sky has changed, it's still early, and go to bed later!" Zhang Heng kissed her forehead and helped her tuck the quilt.

  Only then did Wang Yiyi realize that not only was it raining, but also the temperature had dropped. "Did you say that winter is coming?" Wang Yi remembered the cold winter he had mentioned before.

  "Not yet, it will be after this acid rain!" Zhang Heng gathered Wang one by one in his arms, staring out the window thoughtfully.

  Wang Yiyi heard something wrong and looked up at him, "Is this acid rain going to rain for a long time? Did you predict it?"

  Zhang Heng's thoughts were called back by Wang Yiyi's question. He lowered his head, stared at Wang Yi for a long time, and kissed her sideburns again, as if he had made a big decision.

  Pursing his lips, he finally said, "It's not a foreknowledge, but I still remember it! I remember it seemed to last for a week intermittently!"

  Wang Yiyi was shocked by Zhang Heng's words, and quickly sat up straight, facing Zhang Heng, and asked seriously, "Before? When did it have acid rain? Why don't I know!"

  Zhang Heng hurriedly helped her wrap the quilt on her body, and said reproachfully, "It's cold, be careful of catching a cold, the last days are no better than before!"

  Then he paused for a while before he said, "Don't worry, listen to me talking to you slowly. It was a matter of the last life, and the last life was also a day of high temperature and drought. It is probably also this time. It suddenly turned cold and rained!

  At first, the surviving people happily ran into the rain to revel, but soon everyone discovered that the rain was not life-saving, but...life-killing! "

  Zhang Heng thought that in his previous life, the people who had been exposed to the rain at first were okay, but there were small red bumps on their faces and bodies. After the pain and itching, they were still alive. In the future, the more toxic the acid rain becomes, and a small amount of it can corrode a large piece of skin. If you don't pay attention, you will be exposed to a lot of acid rain, and your life will be hard to save.

  "In the future, the more corrosive the acid rain, as long as it is exposed to the rain, it will become mottled and broken. I also learned later that the metal condensed by the metal-type supernaturalists can withstand this acid rain. !"

  At this time, Wang Yiyi suddenly realized that the roofs of every household in the village were covered with a metal film. "It's no wonder that Xu Qing summoned metal abilities to wrap the metal film everywhere! It was you who revealed it to him. Right!"

  Zhang Heng once again embraced Wang Yiyi in his arms. Only when he held her, it seemed that he seemed real in this life, "Well, I revealed it to him! Fortunately, this kid...Although he desires power, he is really right. Heart of the village!"

  "No one is perfect, he can do it like this. Because of him, we have saved a lot of trouble!" As soon as he thought that Xu Qing had already made arrangements in the village, Wang Yiyi didn't worry anymore, and took advantage of the situation. She leaned On Zhang Heng's chest.

  "By the way, how were we both in the last life?" Wang Yiyi suddenly became curious about the last life of the two of us. Was he also with Brother Heng in the last life? Did they live happily in the last life?

  Zhang Heng froze, and with a little effort, he made the king tighter one by one, his voice was a little muffled, "I didn't have you in my last life!"

  "Ah?! We weren't together in the last life? Say, who did you marry in your last life!" Wang Yiyi glared at Zhang Heng fiercely, thinking that a woman once had all his tenderness, she I felt uncomfortable.

  "No, I have always been alone in my previous life!" Zhang Heng kissed the little Nizi in his arms again, and slowly said.

  Now Wang Yiyi was a little embarrassed. Didn't he like Brother Heng in his previous life, and then Brother Heng waited so many years for him to die alone, "Then, who was I with in my previous life?"

  However, Zhang Heng's answer was something Wang Yiyi never expected.

  "I don't know, there were only parents and me in the last life. Without you, you never came back!"