106

Chapter 106

  Although my mother's wind blade had chopped off a lot of the branches of the piranha, it seemed to be of no use, and soon more branches would flock to the front, blocking the mother's attack.

  This piranha seems to be really tricky, the mutant plants in the past were afraid of fire, and it actually had its own fire extinguisher.

  Seeing Zhang Heng and the mutant tiger's tongue of fire can also burn one or two branches, but it is obviously not very useful. I don't know when and how long people will be saved! Wang Yi was afraid that the person in the bud would have been digested by the piranha!

  Wang Yiyi also summoned her little spiky ball, and this time she injected a lot of mental energy into it, turning the little spiky ball into a two or three-meter big round ball. Wang Yi concentrated his attention and directed the small spike toward the center of the piranha.

  Wang Yiyi wanted the little thorn ball to suck off the branches of the piranha, exposing the two buds.

  But the small spikes this time didn't seem to be strong, and it didn't do what Wang Yiyi had hoped at all!

  Although the small thorn ball covered the most central branches of the piranha, and plunged its black thorns into the branches of the piranha, it seemed to only restrict the movement of the branches and could not Suck the branches clean.

  This was the first time Wang Yiyi used a small spike to deal with a mutant plant, and he encountered Waterloo without even thinking about it. Right now, Wang Yiyi was also a little worried.

  "My little spike ball seems to have failed this time!" Wang Yi shouted at Zhang Heng one by one.

  Zhang Heng had seen Wang Yiyi's situation a long time ago, "Yiyi, we have no way to deal with its branches. We need to find where its crystal nucleus is. Dig out the piranha crystal nucleus. "

  "Yiyi , you can get a few more spikes and control its branches. I'll find out where his crystal nucleus is!" Zhang Heng commanded Wang one by one.

  Without delay, Wang Yi immediately began to condense the big spikes again, but for a spike of two or three meters, her limit was three, and it was able to control half of the branches of the Piranha.

  The other half of the branches of the piranha are controlled by her mother and the mutant tiger, and Zhang Heng can also free his hands to search for the nucleus of the piranha for a while.

  Zhang Heng concentrated his mental energy and scanned the piranha tree up and down, time and time again, not letting go of a corner. The piranha was really too cunning. It actually hid the crystal core more than ten meters below the ground, and even Zhang Heng almost didn't notice it.

  Although the crystal nucleus was found, it was not easy to dig, and the large pit of more than ten meters could not be dug out for a while. It would be great if Uncle Fu Gui and the others were there, their family doesn't have a soil power!

  "Brother Heng, let's blow it up! There are still several gas tanks in my space!" Wang Yi thought of the gas tank that was not used up when dealing with the rose vine last time, and proposed to Zhang Heng, who was frowning.

  There is no other way at the moment, I can only try it first. Wang Yiyi made room for the three remaining gas tanks and several barrels of gasoline.

  Dad, the Hercules, finally saw his own use, and he hugged a barrel of gasoline and threw it towards the roots of the piranha.

  The piranha seemed to have guessed the motives of Wang Yiyi and the others, and quickly separated several branches to intercept the barrel of gasoline, flicked it hard, and threw it back towards Wang Yiyi and the others.

  Fortunately, Zhang Heng's mental barrier has not been removed, and everyone was just taken aback, and there was no harm.

  "Dad, I will first move the thorn ball to the root of the piranha. After blocking some of the branches, you will throw it over!" Wang Yi said, directing the three big thorn balls towards the root of the piranha. The direction squeezed past.

  Soon, the roots of the piranha were occupied by the small spines. The small thorn ball can't destroy the piranha, and the piranha seems to have nothing to do with the small thorn ball, and the two sides are so stalemate.

  Dad took advantage of this moment and threw several barrels of gasoline and gas tanks at the root of the piranha again. When Zhang Heng saw that Dad succeeded, the fireball immediately threw it over.

  "Bang bang bang..." Accompanied by a few loud noises, the flames soared into the sky, even if they were protected by Zhang Heng's mental power barrier, Wang Yiyi and the others were rushed back several steps by this wave of air.

  Although a big hole had been exploded at the root of the piranha, it was obviously not deep enough, and Wang Yiyi and the others were still unable to dig out the crystal core.

  The explosion sounded scary, but the piranha was only blown away by a part of its branches, and it didn't hurt its roots. On the contrary, it became more irritable, actively waving the branches towards Wang Yi and the others.

  "What to do? We only have one gas tank!" Wang Yi thought frantically, thinking about what else in his space could have an explosive effect.

  "Continue to throw into the pit, as deep as possible, if not, I will dig in later!" Zhang Heng shouted at everyone.

  "Bang..." After a loud noise, the pit became a bit bigger.

  Under Zhang Heng's gesture, Wang Yi quickly removed a lot of hoes and shovels from the space. He looked at Dad and Zhang Heng who were going to the big pit with some worry, "Be careful!"

  "Don't worry, you and mom are holding the branches on top. I'll take care of my dad, so it's okay!"

  Seeing the two safely reached the big pit, Wang Yiyi relaxed a little and focused his attention on the branches above.

  I don't know how long it has passed, Wang Yiyi took out several bottles of space well water from the space, and refilled his energy with his mother several times.

  Seeing that there was no movement in the big pit, Wang Yiyi was a little anxious, and just wanted his mother to cover him and take a look.

  I saw the piranha in front of me as if all its vitality had been taken away, all the branches were drooping weakly, and the entire piranha fell to the ground very quickly.

  Wang Yiyi knew that Dad and Zhang Heng must have succeeded, and the big rock in their hearts was also put down. After looking at each other with his mother, they couldn't help but smile.

  But soon a tiger roar caused Wang Yiyi to lift up the big rock that had just been put down in his heart. Maybe this mutant tiger was about to attack them again.

  "Oh, I almost forgot to save someone!" A few wind blades accompanied the mother's exclaim, and she swung a few wind blades to the two flower buds.

  It turned out that the mutant tiger was not going to attack Wang Yi and them, but to ask Wang Yi and them for help! Right now, my mother split the two flower buds, and the mutant tiger was desperately pulling the huge flower buds, trying to drag the people out.

  "It seems that this mutant tiger already has an owner!" Zhang Heng, who had just crawled out of the big pit with his father, said with some regret when he saw the situation there.

  Seeing that both Dad and Zhang Heng crawled out of the pit without incident, Wang Yiyi and the others were able to look at the person trapped in the bud.