CHAPTER 2

The day had finally came and they were more than excited.Everyone needed this break from their hectic schedules.

They were all ready waiting for the van to arrive.

Chan was sitting on the couch playing games to pass the time when suddenly "hyung".

All the hyungs who were either sitting there or doing some more packing or whatever turned to the youngest at the same time.

"What?" They all said in unison

"Wait who are you calling?"Seungkwan said

"Ugh anyone of you. I just want to ask that does anyone of you know where exactly we are going?" Chan asked.

"Manager hyung didn't told us anything. let's just wait maybe he wanted to keep it a secret!"Scoups said

After a few minutes they heard a knock on the door.

"I'll open the door"Seungkwan said and went to open the door.

"Hey guys I hope you all ready let's goo!!"Bumzu along with the manager cheered.

"Yess!!!!"they all cheered and started making their way towards the big van.

"Take care of the kids"The manager said to Bumzu.

"Sure see you soon"Bumzu said and starting walking towards the car where others were waiting.

Their journey was filled with loud singing voices laughter etc.

"By the way hyung how long will it take to reach there" Vernon asked.

"Umm... around 2 hours becasue its quite deep in the forest"Bumzu told.

"I'm gonna sleep then" Woozi said closing his eyes.

"This hyung always wants to sleep" Chan whispered to Hoshi who just chuckled.

"I heard that"Woozi said.

They all started laughing.

Soon they reached at their destination.

"Wow this looks so good!!"Jun jumped.

"Look there is also a lake. We can go for fishing!!"Minghao exclaimed.

"Ok guys I know you all are excited but first go and keep your things inside then we'll explore this place a little."Bumzu instructed.

They all went inside.