CHAPTER 4

Jeonghan suddenly woke in the middle of night.

He was panting so hard.Cold sweat dripping down his forehead.

He had a terrible nightmare but he couldn't pinpoint what exactly was it.
He can't remember a single thing but he sure knows that it was not a good dream.

He looked at his left side and saw Scoups sleeping peacefully like a small baby.

A small smile made its way on Jeonghan's lips.

He felt thirsty so he roamed his hands around the bedside table searching for the water bottle.

He found nothing so he switched on the lamp and found nothing on the table.

It was strange because he clearly remembered he kept the water bottle on the bedside table before going to the bed but now it was gone.

"Guess I have to go to kitchen and bring one"He murmured and went to the kitchen.

While he was filling the bottle he felt someone was watching him from outside so he looked out of the window but found nothing.

After filling the bottle he turned around and started making his way towards his room.

Suddely he heard a door creaking he turned around and saw the door of a small store room opening.

He went there to see if there was someone.

He went inside and switched on the light and started looking around.

He heard a tapping sound coming from a particular spot on the floor.There was a carpet also.

He slowly went there and removed the carpet.The tapping sound also stopped.

He saw a small square door there.

(Ignore the person)

"I didn't know there was this door.well I didn't even came to this store room."he murmured

By now he was getting a little bit scared but still opened it.There were stair leading to somewhere.

He carefully made his way downstairs.

"H-Hello is anyone there?"he asked but there was no response.

There was a weird smell and he can't see a single thing because of the darkness.

He didn't even brought his phone.

He was not able to see anything and it was too much for him so he decided to go back.

He turned around but before he can climb the stairs the door slammed shut.

He got scared and started running upstairs.

He tried to open the door but it was not opening.

He started screaming and calling others for help but no one can hear him.

He started crying.He suddenly heard loud footsteps as if someone was running.

But the thing is it was coming from behind him.

He quickly turned around and stood up.

He closed his eyes tightly.

Suddenly the footsteps stopped and he slowely opened his eyes to look around even though he can't see anything beacsue of darkness.

He was trying to see if someone was actually there when suddenly someone pushed him from the back and he fell from the stairs.

The last thing he heard was a creepy laugh of someone before everything went black.

*******

Scoups stirred in his sleep and woke up.

He rubbed his eyes and looked outside watching the beautiful scenery outside from the window.

He turned to where Jeonghan was sleeping only to find the place empty he frowned a little and shrugged.

"Maybe he is in bathroom" he murmured and got up and went near the bathroom.

He heard the water running from inside.

So he went towards the chair near a small table and settled down.After twenty minutes of waiting he got up and went near the door of the bathroom and started knocking

"Hannie make it fast how long will you gonna take?" He asked but there was no reply instead he heard a loud thud from inside.

He got panicked and tried opening the door and it opened.It was strange but he didn't payed much attention to it.

He went inside and the water stopped.

He was shocked to see there was no one inside and everything was fine.

"B-but I heard water running and also that noise"he spoke.

"HYUNG!!"he heard Seungkwan from outside.

He went out "What happened?"

"Hyung come on how long will you take.We all are ready except you and Jeonghan hyung. Where is he?"Seungkwan asked.

"What!? he is not downstairs?" Scoups asked a bit worried.

"No"Seungkwan replied.

"He is not here."Scoups said.

"So where is he?"Seungkwan asked.

"Let's go downstairs and ask others if they know something about him."Scoups ordered and both of them went downstairs.