CHAPTER 3

It was their first night in that house.Everyone decided to sleep ealry because they all wanted to wake up early and enjoy the morning breeze in the forest and do other stuffs.

They all were sleeping in their rooms except for Chan who was twisting and turning on his bed.

He don't know why but he felt like he was being watched.

He tried to shrug it off but still that feeling of being watched didn't leave him so he got up and went to kitchen to have some water.

He was filling water when he felt as if someone just blew a cold wind on his ear.He swiftly turned around but found no one.

He was confused and bit scared now.
Still the feeling of being watched didn't left him.He turned around and drank the water quickly.

He was about to turn around when he saw a shadow from the kitchen window who was standing behind a tree.

He rubbed his eyes to see it clearly butitwas gone.He frowned.

Suddenly a cup from the shelf began floating in the air slowely. It pointed towards him and launch itself at him.

Chan was about turn and go to his room but he felt a sharp pain at the back of his head which made him dizzy.

He turned around and saw the same dark shadow for a split second before everything went black.

"Chan are y- CHAN!!!"Hoshi shouted and went towards the unconcious boy.

"Chan Channie wake up what happened!!!"Hoshi took him in his arms and tried to wake the younger boy.

Slowely Chan opened his eyes with a groan which made Hoshi sighed in relief.

"H-hyung my head hurts" Chan weakly said holding head.

"What did you hit your head on the counter?" Hoshi asked.

"N-no something was thrown on me from behind when I was drinking and I saw someone standing here" Chan said and immediately checked the younger's head for any injury thankfully there was none.

"What are saying everyone is sleeping and why would someone throw something at you"Hoshi was confused.

"Anyways first let me take you to the room"Hoshi said picking up the younger.

When he got up he was so sure he saw someone behind the tree standing and looking at them but he just thought it was his imagination and left.

He put the younger on his bed and sat near him.

"Ok so now tell me what happened and why you were passed out there on the floor?"Hoshi asked.

"I  was not able to sleep I just had this feeling of being watched so i went to drink water there I felt as if someone watching me.After I drank the water I saw a shadow behind the tree outside.I was watching that suddenly when something hit me on my head and when I turned around there was again a shadow for a split second and then I lost my consciousness."Chan told looking a bit scared.

Hoshi was shocked to hear that.

"H-hyung are you sure there are no ghost here.honestly speaking that forest gives me this creepy vibes."Chan shivered at the thought of that forest which was behind tht house.

Hoshi immediately hugged the younger." No there are no ghost ok let's forget about this and sleep"Hoshi said tugging the younger in his bed.

He was also a little bit scared after what happened.

"Hyung can you sleep with me tonight.im a bit scared" Chan asked looking at Hoshi with puppy eyes.

"Aww you are such a baby.sure I'll come"Hoshi smiled and settled himself in Chan's bed.

He hugged the younger and both slept unaware that someone was watching them form behind the door smiling creepily.

"This is just the beginning"it whispered before disappearing.