CHAPTER 14

Two boys were walking without knowing where to go.

They were already tired and just dragging themsleves wherever their feets takes them.

They lost track of time but they were sure that it was almost half an hour since they parted with others.

"Wonwoo hyung I think we are lost."Mingyu whined.

"Just keep mo-"Wonwoo was cutoff by some shuffling noise coming from somewhere near them.

The noise made both males alert and ready for whatever was coming towards them.

Suddenly there was a movement in the small bush nearby as if something was behind it.

Mingyu picked up a decent size log from the ground.Wonwoo mirroring the same action.

They were ready to fight whatever thing was behind that bush.It can be an animal or something more sinister lurking behind the bush.

They were about move forward to check when suddenly a black bunny jumped in front of the two boys from bush startling the two poor boys even though they were ready to fight.

It took few minutes for them to calm their nerves down.

"Phew! It was just a bunny."Mingyu said.

"Yeah lets just keep walking then."
Wonwoo suggested.

They were about to turn around to continue walking when suddenly a knife pierced through that bunny's neck killing the bunny on the spot.

This traumatised both Mingyu and Wonwoo.They both got so scared.

They looked at each other and then to the direction form where the knife came.

But there was no one.

Suddenly another knife was thrown at Wonwoo but he managed to dodge it.

"Run!!" Mingyu took Wonwoo's hand and started running without looking at the back.

Suddenly Jeonghan jumped in front of them from a tree causing them to freeze when they saw his condition.

They both backed away as they knew this was not the Jeonghan they knew.

"What do you want from us?Leave our hyung alone!"Mingyu shouted.

Jeonghan started laughing in a demonic voice which scared both the boys.

"Nothing much.Just your souls."Jeonghan said in a demonic voice.

He suddenly started sprinting towards them.

Both started running to another direction

While running suddenly Wonwoo felt a stinging pain which caused him to fall.

He looked at his leg and saw the knife stuck in his leg.

Mingyu looked at the back to see Wonwoo on ground clutching his leg.

He widen his eyes.

He quickly looked at the back to see Jeonghan gone.

"Hyung are you ok?"he kneeled down to look at the wound.

"It h-hurts."Wonwoo said whimpering.

"We need to take this knife out or it can cause an infection."Mingyu said trying to calm Wonwoo.

"B-But it hurts so much Mingyu."Wonwoo said now crying a bit.

"I know hyung but we need to do something before Jeonghan hyung  again comes for us."Mingyu said causing Wonwoo to nod slightly.

He knew it has to be done so he excepted it and gestured Mingyu to continue.

"Ok on the count of 1..2..3"Mingyu counted carefully taking the knife out.

But it still made Wonwoo scream.

Mingyu took out a handkerchief and tied on Wonwoo's wound to stop the bleeding.

While he was busy tying the handkerchief both boys didn't notice someonee approaching them slowely.

"Ok its do-"before Mingyu could complete the sentence his head got hit by a log which Jeonghan was holding.

He fell down quickly losing his consciousness.

Wonwoo widen his eyes and was about to go for Mingyu but before he could Jeonghan threw the log at him hitting his head too hard and making him lose his consciousness too.