CHAPTER 18

Soon they all got separated.

Jeonghan first attacked Joshua who was closest to him.

He jumped on him and started choking him.

"Hyung!!" Mingyu ran towards them trying to help Joshua but was thrown on the wall behind.

His back hit the wall and Wowoo ran towards him to help him.

Joshua was still struggling.

"Jeonghan stop right now!!"It was Scoups who was on the verge of breaking down seeing his love like this.

Jeonghan just ignored him.

Scoups motioned DK and Vernon to come with him and hold Jeonghan.

They nodded and all of them ran towards Jeonghan.

They both held him from back and Scoups tried helping Joshua.

Jeonghan glared at Scoups and started yelling.

Scoups quickly dragged Joshua.

He then sat in front of Jeonghan and helped the other two boys in controlling him.

"Please Jeonghan come back to us please come back to me Hannie!!" Scoups started crying holding him.

Jeonghan was continuously yelling and struggling to get out of their hold.

***

Woozi was watching all of this.He too was about to cry watching his dear hyungs like this.

Suddenly he remembered something.

He looked at his left and saw Seungkwan and Dino and called them.

They both ran towards him.

"Listen I know how to stop this and save Jeonghan hyung."Woozi told them.

"What?How?"they both said in unison.

"Do you remember that priest named Christopher who helped Jeonghan hyung with those paranormal activities happening in his dorm."Woozi asked.

"Yes."Seungkwan said.

Woozi took out a locket with a red ruby in it.

"He gave this to him to keep him safe from all those paranormal stuff."He informed them.

"Jeonghan gave me this because I was experiencing the same things in my studio once and he also taught few stuff to recite which I remembered." Woozi quickly informed them.

"And I kept this in my bag for emergency because we were going to forest"

"I don't know if this will work but atleast we can try and I need your help in this.We need put this locket on his neck and recite the prayer for it to work."Woozi started making his way towards others who were holding Jeonghan.

"Let's go then."The other two followed him.

They both also hold Jeonghan and helped them as it was getting difficult for others to hold him at place.

Woozi quickly tried to put the locket on Jeonghan but before he could do anything Jeonghan glared at him and he was thrown in the air.

He landed with a thud.

Hoshi ran towards him helping him up

"Hoshi quickly put that locket on Jeonghan hyung go!!!" Woozi shouted.

Hoshi looked at the locket lying on the ground. He got up and made his way towards the locket but the locket started moving on its own away from him.

He chased the locket but the locket kept dodging him.

Jun who was standing there quickly jumped and catched the locket.

He ran towards Jeonghan and quickly put that locket on him.

Others quickly moved away from him.

Jeonghan started screaming in a demonic voice.

Blood was coming out of his eyes,nose and lips with a mix of black.

It's was a horrible scene to witness.

Woozi quickly got up and started chanting the prayer.

The wind started blowing like crazy.

Soon everything stopped and Jeonghan fell on the ground.

"Jeonghan!!"Scoups ran towards him and picked him up putting his head on his lap.

He tapped his cheeks but he didn't budge.

"Hannie wake up.please."Others were also surrounding them.

Minghao held Jeonghan's hand to check.

"H-hyung he is not breathing and there is no pulse."Minghao stuttered out.

"N-no.We need to take him to the hospital fast!!"Scoups shouted picking Jeonghan up and running towards their resort.

They reached hospital and quickly took Jeonghan inside running like crazy.

He was quickly taken to the emergency room.

After four hours the doctor came out with a grim look on his face.

All of them quickly ran towards the doctor and started asking him about Jeonghan.

The doctor was looking down the whole time and replied with...

"I'm sorry."

____________________________________

So.....
This was the last chapter of this book
Now a prologue is left and we will be done with this book
Thank you all for reading my story.I hope you enjoyed

See you all in the next book^^