Chapter-6

"What ?"jisoo was shocked.how come move in with him?

"Come on ! It's not a big deal.you knew it would happen" he simply said.

"yes, but not so soon "she affirmed and Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"are you afraid of anything Ms. Jisoo ?"he asked her,getting closer with a smirk on his face

Jisoo take a step back,keeping a safe distance

"Mr. kim that's the way you treat your business ?"she asked sarcastically

"when business has a smart mouth and long milky white legs,I change the approach, you know"

Taehyung took a step forward Jisoo swallowed hard and took deep breath.she could feel his wooden scent and it made her close her eyes for a moment.

"Don't worry,jisoo I won't touch you until you ask me"
Taehyung was talking low in her ear and his lips brushed her earlobe

Jisoo shivered and let the air out through her half-open mouth. Taehyung gave a little smile and walk away from her.

"Let's have lunch together" he said taking his keys and phone already "I need to grab my purse first " she said

"Ok meet you in the parking lot them " Taehyung completed

Jisoo grabbed her purse and went to restroom to touch up  her makeup.she didn't want to look pretty to him,but she should take care of her appearance from now on as she could be front-page gossip magazine.

"Special occasion ? " Jennie asked while she was watching jisoo with lipstick in hands.
"I'm going to have lunch with Mr. Kim" jisoo tried to sound natural.

"Sound like someone decided to jump into new adventure !" The brown-haired woman had a real smile on her face "did you accept ?" "Can we talk about it later, jen ? I don't want him to keep waiting " jisoo was standing at the exit already "Oh,ok! Have fun!" Jennie waved but her friend was not there anymore.

On their way to restaurant,Taehyung looked more relaxed than ever and jisoo was the opposite.

"Do you like Japanese cuisine? " he suddenly asked.

"Yes,Yes! " she promptly answered jisoo was wondering why she was so nervous.she already had been with him in same situation before.why did it feel different now?

"Great we're going to one of the best Japanese restaurants in the world " Taehyung glanced at her quickly "It's my favorite! "

She looked at him and gave a quick smile,then returned to look forward

"Don't be nervous, jisoo it's your reality from now on " he squeezed the steering wheel harder "we need to make it look natural otherwise it won't work"

"I'll try my best Mr. Kim " she shook her head and corrected herself "sorry Taehyung " He sighed heavily

"What about a name? " he asked suddenly
"I didn't get it " she looked at him confused.
"Sweetheart,baby,love...you know,those kind of names invented by couples in love "

Jisoo widened her eyes and held the laughter putting her hand in front of her mouth.
"You're kidding, right? " she couldn’t take it and started laughing "the great kim Taehyung being a sweetheart! Oh my gosh,I must be dreaming! "

"I'm not joking. We need to play it real!"
Taehyung had a little smile on his face,showing he was not angry at all "look jisoo,this is new for me too " he said in a serious tone.

"Ok,sweetheart I'll try my best! " she said sarcastically as she seated better in the seat.

Jisoo could be wrong but the air was light between them.if their year were like that,she could easily get used to it.

Taehyung was relaxed as he keep a good conversation with jisoo.she was smart and funny and he didn’t expect she would feel comfortable with him so fast that year would be interesting. he thought while he parked the car.

"Let's go princess. " he grabbed her hand and winked at her quickly

The restaurant was fancy and elegant after they made themselves comfortable,Taehyung ordered wine and the dishes.they were having a pleasant conversation when Taehyung suddenly stopped talking and stared at a point behind jisoo.

"Taehyung? " after a few seconds she tried to catch his attention. He didn’t answered.actually he didn't hear jisoo calling him.she was confused so she turned around to see what was wrong that made him paralyzed.

Then jisoo understand,she was there.

Tzuyu and Hyunjin were making a toast.when Tzuyu was about to drink her wine,her eyes crossed with jisoo's eyes and her smile disappeared.jisoo could not believe it.

What was she doing there?

TO BE CONTINUED...