Chapter-7

The waiter arrived with their dishes,which broke that awkward moment.jisoo returned to her initial position while Taehyung emptied his glass of wine in just one sip.

Jisoo lost her appetite and Taehyung asked casually,as if it was nothing wrong:

"You won't eat? I thought you'd like Japanese. "
"Yes,I like it..."she answered looking at her plate.

Jisoo forced herself to eat a little once she didn't want to give further explanations.she was feeling uncomfortable
but she tried to keep a casual conversation with Taehyung.

his answers were short and he was looking to Tzuyu's table once in a while,which made jisoo pissed off.

When jisoo thought it couldn't get any weirder,she heard a well known female voice.

"Good afternoon! "
"What are you doing here,Tzuyu? " Taehyung asked dryly,with his jaw clenched.

Jisoo was in shock but she didn't let anyone notice how effected she was.she was just staring at Tzuyu with cold eyes

"I need to talk to you" Tzuyu stated,clearly ignoring jisoo's presence

"I don't have anything to talk to you" Taehyung didn't glanced at non of the women he had his wine glass in hand amd it looked like it was very important object at that moment.

"But I do! and it's private " Tzuyu sounded impatient. When she realized that Taehyung would not let his guards down,she added: "please, it's important it will take five minutes "

Taehyung looked at jisoo and she was staring at him indifferently her eyes were darker than usual and her body was contracted with tension

" I'll be right back,jisoo"his eyes were wary, studying her reaction.

Tzuyu had a smirk on her face. she finally got her five minute attention jisoo kept her eyes on them until they dissapear somewhere close to the restroom she had a mix of feelings and her heart was tight

that was the kind of situation jisoo never thought to witness though.

She wondered for a moment if she was jealous,but that thought faded away quickly when she realized Hyunjin was seated in front of her where Taehyung was minutes before

"It looks like we were both abandoned by heartless partners at this lovely afternoon "he seated with a smug smile on his face

Hyunjin had feline eyes with a malicious gleam.that man was charming but could not be compared to Taehyung.the negative energy he exuded made jisoo shiver.it scared her somehow.

"As you already know, Me and Taehyung we don't have the same purposes in life" he raised his eyebrows "I don't like the way he plays with people...so,I was thinking maybe we can work together"

Hyunjin had his eyes on her,analyzing jisoo's reaction.as he saw she hadn't understand,he continued:

"Or we separate them or we can tear them down.it's up to you " Hyunjin leaned forward."I can see you are a good person. You don't deserve a cruel man like Taehyung. He is not the loving man you think he is."

"He is playing with you and you'll get hurt since you can't go against his power. You are just another toy he want to conquer to have fun in bed "

"Stop it! " She ordered rudely

"I bet you are not a woman who likes to be played with you're smart. " he smirked "we can be a great couple, jisoo.don't settle down for less than you deserve...baby"

"You're disgusting! Yours girlfriend is here and even so, you have the courage to purpose me something like this" jisoo was controlling her anger to speak low and slowly.

"Don't be ridiculous! What do you think they're doing? Chatting as old friends? "Hyunjin laughed falsely "you still have a lot of things to learn about this world,jisoo be welcomed"

She couldn’t endure that conversation anymore.jisoo took a look around to find Taehyung somewhere,but she didn't see him she got up and followed the same direction he did before,leaving an arrogant Hyunjin behind

After minutes,when she was almost giving up on her search,jisoo finally found Taehyung and Tzuyu in a more reserved place nevertheless,she was not prepared to see that scene.

Taehyung had his hands on Tzuyu's waist while Tzuyu had her arms wrapped around his neck

And they were kissing passionately

TO BE CONTINUED...

Just a quick question
do you guys find this story Interesting