Chapter-9

Taehyung could not believe what jisoo just said she saw that unfortunate kiss between him and Tzuyu

How was his supposed to explain that?

Tzuyu try to play a victim and asked for a second chance, which sounded insane to the Taehyung. when he was about to leave, she grabbed him by the neck and kissed him Taehyung took seconds to understand the situation and when he did it, he pushed her away immediately

When Taehyung come back to the table he didn't find jisoo and that made his heart miss a beat was she in danger?
Hyunjin was around so everything was possible he searched for her everywhere and after long minutes, he decided to to go back to his office.

Taehyung was so mad that the possibility of Jisoo watching that scene didn't cross his mind he realise he got out of control just because he thought jisoo could have given up on that agreement; which mean she could have given up on him too.

Why did that bother him so much?

"That wasn't planned, jisoo. I didn't know they would be there. Tzuyu said she had something important to talk about you, heard that" he pieced himself together and tried to explain with a soft voice "she kissed me suddenly"

"That's not what it looked like " she said dryly.

"I don't know exactly what you saw, but I pushed her away! "Taehyung said getting closer to her."I'm not the type of man who makes the same mistake twice"

Jisoo  didn't understand why she was so pissed off.in theory Taehyung didn't own her any explanations.what if Jennie was right about that jealousy thing! that question could not get out of her head.

Taehyung,In turn,was feeling guilty, because deep down he knew that jisoo didn't deserve that. that was the reason  why he was trying to explain himself to a woman for the first time.

"I don't care Taehyung "jisoo tried to sound nonchalant "you don't own me explanations."

Taehyung stopped right away and looked at her,confused for a moment.He was trying to make things clear but she didn't seem to care about it.her indifference was like a punch to the pit of his stomach why did that woman mess with all his senses? He couldn't even recognize himself anymore.

"You're right " he said rudely."I don't own you anything. "

"You own me respect. "Jisoo said quickly "I only put a few conditions in this contract. As far as I know, you accepted them. So yeah, you own me something. It's respect. And the situation you put me through today was way too disrespectful! "

Jisoo could not keep that feeling inside of her anymore so she threw everything out if Taehyung was treating the matter like business,he should at least be faithful to the terms of contract.

She was imposing,staring at him. His eyes had glow that jisoo didn't know how to define.

"You are getting bold, Ms. Jisoo. " Taehyung smirked "I like this new version of you " he walked around her.

He put her hair to the side and inhale that perfume that had kept him awake until late night. Jisoo was petrified,her body was not able to move,not even breath.

"I don't own you anything, princess. Our contract was not sign yet." Taehyung whispered in her ear and bite her earlobe.

Jisoo shivered.it was amazing how her body reacted to his touch and teases,she couldn’t control it.that was like a magnet being drawn into a magnetic field.

How much longer would she endure that feeling?the attraction was getting stronger everyday and no matter how hard she fought against it,one simple touch was enough to make her explode

She could feel his warm breath on her neck,which was making her ecstatic. All of a sudden,the image of Taehyung kissing Tzuyu in the restaurant come on jisoo's mind and the anger came together, she pushed him away quickly and said:

"If you're not able to respect me outside the contract then you're not different from Hyunjin" jisoo knew it would hurt him

"Don't dare to compare me with that jerk! " Taehyung change his humor instantly

"You're not different from him. Both are using women as trophies to show the world their power. But deep down inside, they are just boys seeking for love and acceptance"

"You're wrong." He said with a clenched jaw. "I'm not using you,jisoo"

"Oh,no?" She asked sarcastically."so why do we need a contract after all?"

TO BE CONTINUED...